Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You can't get revenge, me and you might be townies next game, or maybe even mafia!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
digital you died. before us. stop acting all high and mighty :p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i can throw u to the enemy u.u i'll say it was in the name of the group


you got killed by US
ur the only mafia that had acomplish that >P
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I seriously hope you are not serial killer next game then.

ALL part of our plan farfalla.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I GAVE LIL AWAY? ;-;

It was my own fault.
As a newbie, I should have thought they would edit: see me as a Freeman if I said something about its role.
I only considered that after I posted.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yawn~
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Damn!! I can't believe 3 people died last night.

The remaining people are hysten, ustegius, channy, moa, kakashi, and myself.

I have not seen enough of hysten, channy, and kakashi enough to know their end game.
I was supicious of moa from the beginning. But after certain events by evil, my suspicions jumped to him. But now that evil is dead and clear, I am back to moa.

Moa has yet to make a clear claim as to who he might suspect. All he has done is follow the pack- very mafia-ish. :ninja. I'll hold my thoughts for now
Actually the phase started 21h ago. There is no point in holding back
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It's no use. The day won't end if there is no majority and everyone is having only one vote iirc
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
they are scared to post
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
We ended up with the most laziest group of players. Next game im not posting. Then ill know i wont die. :lmao
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WHAT IF THE 4 PEOPLE LEFT HAVE A TIE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top