Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Is there a reason why a certain someon is waiting with the PM?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea hurry up bugzee.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It was me idiots. :-_-
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I the only one that thinks the bulletproof townie is too powerful?

Btw, I apologise to scav and Farfalla if I came across a little rude when defending myself. :hug
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Rude? There is no need to apologise i woul think. Rude is more like the guy above you. :rolleyes:

I agree...Personally I think its better to ditch the bulletproof townie and insane detective. One is overpowered, while the other defeats the purpose of the detective i.e. A player who can cause trouble for the mafia in the night phase. Insane detective just confuses everything and gives the townies one less weapon in a already limited arsenal.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
bah bulletproof ain't overpowered. u can still be killed by the insane doc, by the townie ( the day) and by the whore.
@Freid don't worry :beer
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Am I the only one that thinks the bulletproof townie is too powerful?

Btw, I apologise to scav and Farfalla if I came across a little rude when defending myself. :hug
Rude? There is no need to apologise i woul think. Rude is more like the guy above you. :rolleyes:

I agree...Personally I think its better to ditch the bulletproof townie and insane detective. One is overpowered, while the other defeats the purpose of the detective i.e. A player who can cause trouble for the mafia in the night phase. Insane detective just confuses everything and gives the townies one less weapon in a already limited arsenal.
bah bulletproof ain't overpowered. u can still be killed by the insane doc, by the townie ( the day) and by the whore.
@Freid don't worry :beer
yeah well, that is to discuss now.

About Insane Detective, I definitely will leave him out in Game 7, as well as the Freeman again.

Bulletproof it now to discuss. I personally believe it only becomes a powerful role to the end of the game, when like now like everyone already can guess their roles, as not many people are left. I wanted to see the Mafia attacking him in the beginning, and how then the game would flow, that's why I'd like to keep it in next game as well. Plus, as we're having three parties and like 2 kills each night, not counting Mad Doc, mostly Townies, a further Blocker might not be that wrong. my two cents.

Other suggestions? Feedback for new roles...
Prostitite, Naive Doc, (Sickly Townie, Mason - not much actions from those this time though)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
woah woah woah........if you leave out insane detective townies would have it easy!

Naive doc is most useless... I mean it's just a title.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I know, I will compensate it otherwise :amuse

He is useless, but he I think still got an affect on the game, namely that the probability that one is the normal Doctor now is at 33% only lol
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I agree with DD that the insane detective is important to confuse the townies a lil bit, otherwise it would make it more easy. I would agree with leaving the insane one out if the mason guy haven't been added, but with him, things are alrdy a lil better for the townies.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, thanks, Your thoughts on the Role Blocker, aka Prostitite?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, it proved very useful and it can screw up both townies and mafia!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, at least I liked that role xD I think we wouldn't win in the end if wasn't for the help of the tramp. I don't think it's overpowered, since he could block an important townie like Detective, Doc or Mason dude in the beginning too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top