Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I actually do know who the last mafia is. It was my last investigation...and i just want to point and say "KILL THIS FUCKER" so bad right now....but i cant. :bored
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Do not vote until x is here.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I haven't checked the last 3 pages, but if it's still open for discussion.

The prostitute should definitely stay. I mean, I fucked up with Banana, leading him to his death, but it turns out to be rather useful as well.

This role could make or break the game, it should definitely stay.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
farf killing me once again?1 time wasnt enough for u i see
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahaha I enjoyed my role in this game. T'was fun. :D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
yeah I'm sure you enjoyed you mafia scum :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I was actually tryna figure out who the mafia members were.

1st night - I had to try and find the detective because I didn't want to be discovered as the serial killer so early in the game. BBB was a bit too happy during the first day and chances were (to me anyway) he had an important role....I didn't think he was a mafia; he would've had a different approach. All that ":3c" business kinda stood out to me. He was getting a bit too ahead of himself. He was either a doctor or a detective. So I killed him.

2nd night - I really thought Pirulito was a mafia member. He acted very similar to Asc. In and out....in and out. Never stays for a long discussion or anything. I was wrong about him. Sowwy buddy. :(

3rd night - it was out of Hyst or Xadyu. I went with the former. I should've killed the hooker dammit. :p
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
bastard
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I wanna be the serial killer in the next game so bad... My first kill will be After_image...for the lulz. :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah, last night I went for yaoi_boy but obviously X prevented me from actually going in for the kill. Feckin' hooker shouldn't have 100% success rate with every man she hits on jeez.

Bulletproof is too strong. A big gamble. I think they should stay but a lil adjustments to their roles should be considered.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
AI always dies in first match...i feel sorry for him never survives the random kill
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AI play like a mafia, its his fault :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top