Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Im trying to stimulate discussion if you really want to know. -_-;
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ustegius is suspicious. Lurking...quietly :3c
I'm a ninja, that's how I roll :ninja

Your friendly neighbourhood ninja ^^

But the exact way to play this game as mafia, is to act like townie, making traps and plans. Obvious traps :shifty
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm a ninja, that's how I roll :ninja

Your friendly neighbourhood ninja ^^

But the exact way to play this game as mafia, is to act like townie, making traps and plans. Obvious traps :shifty
Like trying to catch mafia members with fake official statements? :aki
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:ninja
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
No one would fall for that, and you were suspiously hasty :shifty

^That smiley was created for this game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Indeed i might have been. But you seem to be wondering aloud a lot. :aki
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Too fast for his own good
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
But just i minute ago you accused me of lurking :ninja
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:omg

I'm being caught in my own lies and misdirection. If i am a mafia member i do fail as one....Unlike some people.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Somehow I get the feeling, that the real mafioses are all afk...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Impy, Akee, Des-chan.

Mmmmm. :aki

Impy been spamming too much.
Aki is :aki
Des-chan is kinda shy, sweet & quiet but can be hella lethal when she wants to be..

:shifty
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
...And that we're just going around in circles? Well tbh the only person im really suspicious of is Xadyu. He is not a regular townie with all his "im more knowledgeable than you" demeanour.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Oh yea.. Destiny is way too quiet :shifty
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Don't forget that some are always using ninja mode and appearing offline to take advantage of us. :shifty
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Okay, Imperium started off with a cool idea that ended in flames. Does anyone have more advice and suggestions? I don't know who to vote for since everyone looks normal to me. :|
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm going in the shop now..

Or am I? :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Okay, Imperium started off with a cool idea that ended in flames. Does anyone have more advice and suggestions? I don't know who to vote for since everyone looks normal to me. :|
Vote yourself. I would even help you out. :)

I'm going in the shop now..

Or am I? :3c
:lmao
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
To whoever the Doctor is, I suggest that they save me tonight from the mafia. I'm going to be a crucial ally to the townies so my future help is valuable. The mafia will see me as a threat and kill me. If we can block them by saving me, that gives them 1 less death of the townies. :>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top