He'll probably misread the pm and think he is mafia even if he's not.![]()
Your avatar is suspicious Xad![]()
Ustegius is suspicious. Lurking...quietly![]()
I laugh at all your pitiful posts..Impy is spamming too much in this thread. Nervous?![]()

He'll probably misread the pm and think he is mafia even if he's not.![]()
Your avatar is suspicious Xad![]()
Ustegius is suspicious. Lurking...quietly![]()
I laugh at all your pitiful posts..Impy is spamming too much in this thread. Nervous?![]()


Your definitely the old hag in town.I laugh at all your pitiful posts..![]()

I'm a ninja, that's how I rollUstegius is suspicious. Lurking...quietly![]()


Like trying to catch mafia members with fake official statements?I'm a ninja, that's how I roll
Your friendly neighbourhood ninja ^^
But the exact way to play this game as mafia, is to act like townie, making traps and plans. Obvious traps![]()












Vote yourself. I would even help you out.Okay, Imperium started off with a cool idea that ended in flames. Does anyone have more advice and suggestions? I don't know who to vote for since everyone looks normal to me. :|

I'm going in the shop now..
Or am I?![]()
