Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I think I can now see which direction the game will lead too, haha.

I can already see the tombstones in a particular order. :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Xadyu is trying to be blatant...Why? :aki

Akiyama is trying to subtly hint he is the cop...Why? :aki
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So you're back, X?

I can see Tina lurking about...I got a bad feeling about this.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I bet Imp's going to put
after everything he's going to post...

 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I already casted my vote, it could change depending on how I receive posts from members.

I love the aki smiley, it's perfect for this game,
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Xadyu commenting on smileys instead of trying to be blatant...Why? :aki
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:rofl
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I bet when the game's over there will be a ton of "I knew it!" posts.. :lmao
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
kakashi is laughing too much, he seems to be enjoying us fighting while HE IS A MAFIA MEMBER DUNDUNDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!1
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I bet thi game gonna turn out to be an illusion :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Aki seems a good bet. He seems be playing the role of serious townie.What a dodgy character, he just switched roles. I dont trust him... Someone should cast the first vote though...get it out of the way and stuff :ninja
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
kakashi is laughing too much, he seems to be enjoying us fighting while HE IS A MAFIA MEMBER DUNDUNDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!1
I'm laughing because I'm like a tickle me Elmo :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I did vote, I sent it to Evil via PM. :/

8/11 and innocent townies only know by the mafia. So it is possible that most of us chatting now are townies, though 1 of us could be twisting our arms.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Its the day phase aki, you're meant to vote in the thread with the e.g.

VOTE KILL [user]

The only people who vote to through pm are doctors (To save a life) and mafia members (to kill someone) during the night phase.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Isn't the vote supposed to written here, not PM'd?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Aki seems a good bet. He seems be playing the role of serious townie.What a dodgy character, he just switched roles. I dont trust him... Someone should cast the first vote though...get it out of the way and stuff :ninja
That wasn't crossed out before : ( I'm a good player and want to see the victory of the townies.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yup right here in BOLD capital letters.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Okay, I'll post here next time.


Vote Kill [user]kakashi919[/user]

Ustegius posted very convincing Elmo evidence and you've been too quiet while being online.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top