Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
But don't be sad ç.ç *hugs*
And I agree Moa is not mafia XD I mean, we can't say that yet. The round is almost over and he couldn't see what happened, the poor slow thing >P
Ur the one with a broken phone ^.^But i'm jumping in the bandwagon... rsrs
I'm the new guy in town... i'm here because a girl asked me to come, but she wanted to dump me before my arrival!
/brokeheartbyfarfalla
In the first day i'll just follow the majority. In the second, if i'm still alive, i'll be more resonable.
But don't be sad ç.ç *hugs*
And I agree Moa is not mafia XD I mean, we can't say that yet. The round is almost over and he couldn't see what happened, the poor slow thing >P





. Moa just appears out of the blue and vote the same as everyone... very smart but suspicious 

) and good_boy