Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

True. But yeah, can't change it now.

Moa what exactly were your reasons that I look that much suspicious to you, to actially want to lynch me?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

well, you were about to get burned, than you voted for someone else, convince some people to follow you and got a innocent killed. It was the first day and it happens, ok. Than the second day repeated the same pattern and another innocent got killed.
Now noone seems to suspect you, I dunno... it look suspicious for me

I'm not sure, though.
I was and still am suspicious of Hyst too, but I'll have to wait and see if farfalla is a townie or not.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I suspect evil more than Farfalla...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

well, you were about to get burned, than you voted for someone else, convince some people to follow you and got a innocent killed. It was the first day and it happens, ok. Than the second day repeated the same pattern and another innocent got killed.
Now noone seems to suspect you, I dunno... it look suspicious for me

I'm not sure, though.
I was and still am suspicious of Hyst too, but I'll have to wait and see if farfalla is a townie or not.
On Day 1 actually Bugzee had the most votes, while I was saying he is innocent, and I was right with it. scav played too agressive and I thought it's very suspicious so I voted against him. He played his role as Detective not good at all, to say the least.

As for Day 2, I did explain why I found gb very suspicious. It's not like I chose him randomly.

He and Raizen appeared to play like Mafia to me. I mistook gb's behaviour though. But now knowing he was the Hider it makes sense that he tried to act gallant at Days, because at Nights he knew he will most likely not be killed if he can predict the Mafia's move at least a bit.

Raizen must be Mafia therefore.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Sorry I haven't been active. Missed 2 Japanese classes,so I've been trying to catch up on that ^^.
I'm here now though :D


I'm going back to my first theory! E3 is mafia!!!

Vote Kill E3!
 
Last edited:

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Hey guys so when i went away rom the comp i thought that game six was going to be happening when i was gone but it turns out game 5 hasnt even ended yet so im going with my first instincts and i KILL VOTE FARFALLA AKA MISS CHATTERBOX
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Farfalla now needs to change peoples votes to avoid getting lynched...raizen is only guy left that's yet to vote.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I won't change my vote to get Evil killed XD
I was hoping you guys would aim someone that I also suspect.
There's no meaning in killing someone I believe is a townie.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I would like to hear your argument mafioso.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Cblitz can we see an updated vote tally please
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

How many votes do I have :omg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Btw farfalla besides me who do you think is the other mafioso?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top