- Joined
- Feb 6, 2015
- Messages
- 3,460
- Reaction score
- 586
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am actually working on that post just reading back to see if I have missed something or not.aystyle. One could claim any role, but if they play shady they‘ll be distrusted.
Can you start by making a list of all players and your thoughts on them? To help solve things it‘s crucial to have everyone‘s thoughts out in the open. Other than the 3 Det situation, anyone you noticed has been voting weirdly? Both in night poll or at day? Anyone here that you trust and think are town? Things like that.
And yes we have revealed our targets and results, nothing of value yet unfortunately.
I mostly trust what Ust says, as far as the others are concerned, only those who have still given less information are sus.
