Kinda two sides of the coin thing...her recaps coulda lead to her being protected too.
So why go after such a wide open target instead of some lower active person...idk its kinda the reason I thought Maz targeting her was weird for a doc to do on nite 1 and be the killer...quite convenient but guess it was just me
She coulda just said then he was assassinated...cause with a few posts she says she has nothing....then a bit later just comes out and reveals....seems weird
She coulda just said then he was assassinated...cause with a few posts she says she has nothing....then a bit later just comes out and reveals....seems weird
You are thinking of Mortician, however Marm said she was Spirit Medium. She doesn't get to see what was used on the target, but what the target did. At least I understood that
Eh whatever think I'm going to reveal
Tho this will add to the confusion as I'm confused myself by what I got
I'm the Mortician, you know that role that mafias love to claim
Eh no way Marma a SM when I'm here with so many dets and and a spy around
Funny tho that targeted the two people that claims to live in the past with their role
Anyways, I wanted to know target of other cuz of this, felt like scum won't like to let me alive especially that SS long
Mortician never useful as the only time it is, it's dead
Erin was indeed killed but that's not the weird part (I expected that)
If it was just that I couldn't reveal
I got that she also got targeted by a recruiting role
Fuck i know what's dat but I expected when I saw it that there a mason, still doesn't explain how I got it as erin could turned to mason went dead
So I think now there a mentor.... but that means hosts included almost all TP roles in this game
But the biggest thing I don't understand is how I even got this result
Shouldn't erin die as the thing she got recruited as if she did get targeted by a recruiting role
I don't get it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just want to know the meaning of my result
It confusing me so much
Erin was indeed killed but that's not the weird part (I expected that)
If it was just that I couldn't reveal
I got that she also got targeted by a recruiting role
Fuck i know what's dat but I expected when I saw it that there a mason, still doesn't explain how I got it as erin could turned to mason went dead
So I think now there a mentor.... but that means hosts included almost all TP roles in this game
Eh whatever think I'm going to reveal
Tho this will add to the confusion as I'm confused myself by what I got
I'm the Mortician, you know that role that mafias love to claim
Eh no way Marma a SM when I'm here with so many dets and and a spy around
Funny tho that targeted the two people that claims to live in the past with their role
Anyways, I wanted to know target of other cuz of this, felt like scum won't like to let me alive especially that SS long
Mortician never useful as the only time it is, it's dead
Erin was indeed killed but that's not the weird part (I expected that)
If it was just that I couldn't reveal
I got that she also got targeted by a recruiting role
Fuck i know what's dat but I expected when I saw it that there a mason, still doesn't explain how I got it as erin could turned to mason went dead
So I think now there a mentor.... but that means hosts included almost all TP roles in this game
But the biggest thing I don't understand is how I even got this result
Shouldn't erin die as the thing she got recruited as if she did get targeted by a recruiting role
I don't get it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just want to know the meaning of my result
It confusing me so much