- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: [NEW] Magico by Iwamoto Naoki
Chapter 5 should come out in a few hours (hopefully...)
Few thoughts so far:
Chapter 5 should come out in a few hours (hopefully...)
Few thoughts so far:
I really like the way author redefines magic in this series. You need brawls, not brains, to be a strong mage... lol... (reminds me of Fairy Tail). The ritual system reminds me of the achievement system that's been really big these past few years in video games... except that it's actually the only way to gain more power here :P
And the sweetness between Shion and Emma strikes a pretty good balance (so far).
As for the new character, Loup (this is what I'm calling her for now), I really like her, but I'm also a bit worried whether it is too fast to throw a potential addition to the gangs in.
I don't know what's more "lol", that a "magical girl" just killed a bear with her bare hands, or that the first reaction she had when seeing the dragon is "yummy"... XD
And the sweetness between Shion and Emma strikes a pretty good balance (so far).
As for the new character, Loup (this is what I'm calling her for now), I really like her, but I'm also a bit worried whether it is too fast to throw a potential addition to the gangs in.
I don't know what's more "lol", that a "magical girl" just killed a bear with her bare hands, or that the first reaction she had when seeing the dragon is "yummy"... XD



