Contest Manga Awards Prediction Game

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Yakusoku no Neverland, 5 awards
Yakusoku no Neverland 4 awards
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Bets have been received and processed...



And the winner of the Manga Awards Prediction Game is @goldb
:confetti

While punters rushed to splash their chips on Neverland, Academia and FT; goldb calmly waited for the right moment to bet it all on "One Piece - 4 awards". He is rewarded for his loyalty to that series with the Betting Game Medal!

Honourable mention goes to @Asia Run for a correct bid on Academia.

Thank you all for participating!!​

4 wins - One Piece
3 wins - Hunter x Hunter, Boku no Hero Academia, One-Punch Man
2 wins - Berserk, Yakusoku no Neverland
1 win - Shokugeki no Soma, Akatsuki no Yona, Shingeki no Kyojin
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
I must be dreaming, no Fairy Tail award?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
One Piece definitely didn't win the awards I thought it would, I'm especially salty about Best Writing but I'm glad it still won as many as it did.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Congrats Bob! And well done Asia!

I'm especially salty about Best Writing
Seconded. I don't think Neverland deserved to win that when you had BnHA there. For me it had the better writing by a fair margin.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Congrats Bob! And well done Asia!



Seconded. I don't think Neverland deserved to win that when you had BnHA there. For me it had the better writing by a fair margin.
Oh, I didn't realise it was Neverland that won in that category. I'm less bothered by it winning than I am about anyone besides OP winning :kappa

So for those that placed (realistic) bids, what categories did you see your nominees winning? For me, I had:

Best Mangaka, Best Shounen, Best Writing and Best Full Cast. Best Minor Female Character was a real surprise for me. Go Reiju!
 
Top