Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
]@eefrit[/USER] Wow :feelsgoodman
I'm actually impressed by your tastes :wtf
What can I say, I know what's good.

I should say, I do plan on sabotaging both Naruto and Fairy Tail's chances at winning...whenever I remember to participate.
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What can I say, I know what's good.

I should say, I do plan on sabotage both Naruto and Fairy Tail's chances at winning...whenever I remember to participate.
Yeah, good luck with that. :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Do you think you're in position to say that while having this avatar ? :kappa
Speaking of which...

I'm in on one condition: the losers who get to wear the set decided by the winner have to pretend it was their own idea, instead of putting disclaimers and justifying themselves that "I have to because I lost that game!"at every corner like those cowards did with the FT troll sets. :nah
DON'T ANY OF YOU START! THIS IS A PUNISHMENT THAT I WILL PUT UP WITH, SO IF YOU COULD BE DECENT PEOPLE FOR ONCE AND NOT RUB SALT IN THE MASSIVE WOUNDS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
@DiMaria Yesta @Linali :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Purity of Magi thank you for nominating FMA. Honestly it was a real toss up between that and Vinland Saga for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Extraordinary series which still wait for a nomination:



Bleach - the most consistent manga eva





Boruto - Our Lord and Saviour



Nisekoi - Romance done right
​
A for Asspull :lmao

Nisekoi was good. Like really good. That and Fruits Basket are the only Shoujo or Slice of Life manga that I've read start to finish or in Nisekois case read weekly.
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
Nisekoi was good indeed but the end was a little bit rushed.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi thank you for nominating FMA. Honestly it was a real toss up between that and Vinland Saga for me.
Your welcome. Althought.. I am not sure if my nomination or any other nominations even matters. Fairy Tail will prolly win this one anyway. It has the best plot, 0 plotholes, 0 plot armors etc.. Oh well, let's see if that one can be beaten. Ganbatte to everyone! >_<
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Your welcome. Althought.. I am not sure if my nomination or any other nominations even matters. Fairy Tail will prolly win this one anyway. It has the best plot, 0 plotholes, 0 plot armors etc.. Oh well, let's see if that one can be beaten. Ganbatte to everyone! >_<
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Your welcome. Althought.. I am not sure if my nomination or any other nominations even matters. Fairy Tail will prolly win this one anyway. It has the best plot, 0 plotholes, 0 plot armors etc.. Oh well, let's see if that one can be beaten. Ganbatte to everyone! >_<
Honestly, no anime or manga in existence can get past that behemoth. It's like trying to shove away a mountain, its simply impossible. Even then though, we must show our dedication and love to our favourite mangas. :nod
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,118
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thxs @Purity of Magi for Fma nomination


You won the most beautifful TPN Hug ♥


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed glad to hear it, yep i heard KnY is great but Tpn is even greater Im sure you ll enjoy it, theres many stuff that will remind you hxh

 

Skylent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
271
Age
29
Country
France
Extraordinary series which still wait for a nomination:



Bleach - the most consistent manga eva
Rinsharingan
Sage mode eyes
Geass
Ciel's contract eye
Homonculus 's ouroboros eyes

I can't find the others!

"Of course they can. The battle phase is open for everyone. :nod"

Hurray!
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Purity of Magi thank you for nominating FMA. Honestly it was a real toss up between that and Vinland Saga for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A for Asspull :lmao

Nisekoi was good. Like really good. That and Fruits Basket are the only Shoujo or Slice of Life manga that I've read start to finish or in Nisekois case read weekly.
That's because shojo tend to focus on storyline where shonen tends to focus on fights. That's why Fushigi Yugi is the best because there is storyline with fighting :redface
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rinsharingan
Sage mode eyes
Geass
Ciel's contract eye
Homonculus 's ouroboros eyes

I can't find the others!

"Of course they can. The battle phase is open for everyone. :nod"

Hurray!
One is the Millenium Eye from Yu-Gi-Oh!
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This should honestly just be the entire run. It's simpler and it would prevent people like me from nominating another part, increasing the chances for the series to win in an unfair way.
That was what I did at first, which is why I posted the picture with all the Jojos, but it seems I can only nominate one part.
 
Top