I'm quite surprised no one nominated Saint Seya, but the list has so many great mangas 



(and Solanin too) also need to pick 20th century boys and Vinland saga (it's been a while i wanted to start them... but procrastination and stuff... )
there's also Mugen no junin but unfortunately i came accross Bratherley no basha 1st and found it so disturbing and disgusting, so now im reluctant about it.
For me there's still Planetes, Mushishi, Space Brothers, Real and, while we're at it, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Probably even more..We've got a impressively all encompassing list at this point. The only manga I can think of that deserves to be on there, at least in my opinion, that isn't yet is Great Teacher Onizuka.
Good job everybody!![]()
It's from my nomination (sorry). I use a sig rotator gif and it randomly changes the images, there are 7 all up.@Brandish I just noticed this but your sig creeps me out, especially when it suddenly changes to something else
Those are all good@Brandish the one i need to read definitevely is your nomination, heard so much great stuff about Punpun(and Solanin too) also need to pick 20th century boys and Vinland saga (it's been a while i wanted to start them... but procrastination and stuff... )
Solanin at least is short.Indeed, that's a very high quality list. I think SS is more special for us south americans tho xD (same way it always shock me how Love Hina isn't a big deal out there).I'm quite surprised no one nominated Saint Seya, but the list has so many great mangas![]()
(Sorry Farfs.)I can understand that. There are tons I like. Though for me what's left is all stuff I wouldn't put on the same pedestal as much of what we've got nominated. Like Dungeon Meshi, Kimi ni Todoke, or Superior. Almost everything I would rate that high has already been nominated.For me there's still Planetes, Mushishi, Space Brothers, Real and, while we're at it, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Probably even more..

.
.Well.. both.As in it being bad or just some association you have with it? I think it's solid gag material xD (altho I think that School Rumble and Fullmetal Panic are better ones).
But I was like fifteen at the time, I wasn't exactly its intended demographic..
(Still probably the Shojo manga I liked the most though.)
In that case, I highly recommend some short mangas: Hikari no Machi, Tom Sawyer, Nijigahara Holograph, Nigeru Otoko, Socrates in Love, Vitamin, The Wedding Eve, Kimi ni shika Kikoenai.I'm looking forward to reading the discussions of the ones I've not heard about, and maybe I pick them up![]()
I was on the fence between that Biomega and EdenFUUUUUUUUUCK
This is the third time someone took the mango I was going to nominate, and the vampire has to come back from the dead while doing it.
Ranma is the series that got me into manga, along with some other stuff.It was either yuyu,dragonball and ranma for me...i will always have love for them.
These were the series that got me hooked...but yuyu turned me to a fighter fan.
![]()
Classic Rumiko Takahashi.Ranma is the series that got me into manga, along with some other stuff.
Ranma was one of the first manga I ever read after Dragon Ball, long before I really got into manga/anime for real. Still holds up well, too.It was either yuyu,dragonball and ranma for me...i will always have love for them.
These were the series that got me hooked...but yuyu turned me to a fighter fan.
![]()