- Joined
- Aug 20, 2014
- Messages
- 2,377
- Reaction score
- 3,208
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I do not know if someone has said it already but here it goes.... Someone should nominate Psyren!
, it's very snk-ish with some dark mystery vibes, counting on your support g-kun !

Not so fast, you also need to support Snk gintama and keshin*campaining mode off*
Be sure to add the to your signature.count on me,Not so fast, you also need to support Snk gintama and keshinBe sure to add the to your signature.
as long as its not against HxH or tpn*, Ill definitely support gintama and co'
)
See...this is a war.Someone should nominate Kimetsu no Yaiba as well.



See...this is a war.
How does it really carry any weight if you are nominating because of someone else' favoritism?
![]()
.You shoulda said it instead of me....bad global u.uI just followed the example of the others before me.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is persuative better than persuasiveErin-chi, make your mom happy and support Nana as well
You're very persuative, we need you!

It looks amazing XD , would consider it , but not sure if those suicidal kids deserve itBtw @Battou, do you like the banner i did ?how about wearing it to show your love to those poor children
![]()

Yeah, mock my language barrier. I'll remember that in 1yIs persuative better than persuasive![]()

Wow, scary...Yeah, mock my language barrier. I'll remember that in 1y[/QUOTE]
Gonna build a wall around you and your auto-correctYeah, mock my language barrier. I'll remember that in 1y![]()

I nominate Ballroom E Youkoso by Takeuchi Tomo.
![]()
You mean HiatusXHiatus lite? I don't think you can clutch any wins with that kind of series.Part of me thinks maybe I should have nominated Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle by Clamp instead, but oh well
World Trigger better come in for the clutch win![]()
Not sure Im really convincing but yep sure, ill definitely support nana for you !Erin-chi, make your mom happy and support Nana as well
You're very persuative, we need you!


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They really do, onegai !!!It looks amazing XD , would consider it , but not sure if those suicidal kids deserve it![]()

What?Yeah, mock my language barrier. I'll remember that in 1y![]()