Love the avatar!It was entertaining, but from middle to end, I didn't like much. The first arcs were the best.

Love the avatar!It was entertaining, but from middle to end, I didn't like much. The first arcs were the best.

Yes,a good anime, Clamp jobs were wondrous at those times. Now that I think, I could nominate Tsubasa (a pity you need to read both tsubasa and xxxHolic in parallel to understand the whole plot, but great anyways), but I'm not sure if there are many fans of clmap around, so Eyeshield seems to fit more the war.Rayearth *_*
Out of Hikaru, Umi and her, she was my fav. Wind powers!!Love the avatar!![]()
If I see a few Shoko pics you can just have my vote, my money etc etc..I know right? That whole manga was justI started Koe no Katachi last night...
![]()
It's really touchingIf I see a few Shoko pics you can just have my vote, my money etc etc..
Not sure how far you are, so I'm being careful with the pics... I think this should be enough to buy your voteI started Koe no Katachi last night...
![]()
It's really touchingIf I see a few Shoko pics you can just have my vote, my money etc etc..
Chapter 50. Thanks to those pics, I might as well be a part of the teamNot sure how far you are, so I'm being careful with the pics... I think this should be enough to buy your vote![]()
The first round is over. Here are the results:
Special occurrences:
Eyeshield 21 vs Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya was decided by mod vote.
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We'll see that next year '-'@Darky
![]()
I have avenged Rita.
Gintama VS Kenshin. I wonder what Battou will do .--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Meh, to be fair I actually love OPM too. Really cant go wrong with either, on the other hand...Kudos to @The President who campaigned hard for Vinland Saga. You almost achieved the upset.![]()
.....THIS makes me super upset. But it was predictable. Death Note is a gateway anime/manga and Jojo still hasn't gotten all that much traction outside of japan.SBR lost to Death Note...

Oh no, just realized Soma got eliminated in round 1.
@SirSamuel016 is coming and hell's coming with him. I can't wait.![]()
I forgot that MW was a thing, but I'll take the credit.NnT Does not deserve to win by such huge margin
@Gallon couldn't be more obvious with his dupes accounts![]()
OP Beat Monster![]()