Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Rayearth *_*
Yes,a good anime, Clamp jobs were wondrous at those times. Now that I think, I could nominate Tsubasa (a pity you need to read both tsubasa and xxxHolic in parallel to understand the whole plot, but great anyways), but I'm not sure if there are many fans of clmap around, so Eyeshield seems to fit more the war.

Love the avatar! :redface
Out of Hikaru, Umi and her, she was my fav. Wind powers!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
At first I thought that was meant to be a Shoujo Link in your avatar
I started Koe no Katachi last night...



It's really touching :) If I see a few Shoko pics you can just have my vote, my money etc etc..
I know right? That whole manga was just


The feels are real.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
NnT Does not deserve to win by such huge margin :disappoint

@Gallon couldn't be more obvious with his dupes accounts


OP Beat Monster :emocat
 

The President

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
785
Reaction score
2,437
Age
31
Country
Canada
Kudos to @The President who campaigned hard for Vinland Saga. You almost achieved the upset.:nod
Meh, to be fair I actually love OPM too. Really cant go wrong with either, on the other hand...

SBR lost to Death Note...
.....THIS makes me super upset. But it was predictable. Death Note is a gateway anime/manga and Jojo still hasn't gotten all that much traction outside of japan.

Also come on, I just started wearing the Johan set......OP :mad
 
Top