Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Great time to pick it up again Xadyu :nod
Hmm, nah. I have a pretty big load to read right now, and there's other stuff that I have more interest in.

I might watch the anime soon, since I'm out of those, so who knows.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack? :p Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes! :zomg
Looking for weakpoints regarding MiA is kinda like starring in an abyss.
So.... That is one way to promote it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack? :p Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes! :zomg
No I just wanted to read it because I haven't read nor watched it. I never think it's fair to go into a competition, without knowing the competition :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
That feel when you write an epic post and your internet goes out.
You just destroyed Meliodas :lmao I love it.
I'm about to finish Kimetsu now, I'll probably end up roting for it, and maybe joining the chapters discussions. It's a pretty great series, I've to admit.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You just destroyed Meliodas :lmao I love it.
I'm about to finish Kimetsu now, I'll probably end up roting for it, and maybe joining the chapters discussions. It's a pretty great series, I've to admit.
Great series.We need more users in that thread.Welcome Rev o.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow, campaigners are on fire this time. I am glad I didn't nominate anything, don't have enough time.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Wasn't sure if he said it in the thread himself or if you were snooping at the polls :lmao
I actually had made a Post saying i'd vote Saki but after thinking about it,i chose the work i've actually read before and got a "connection" to.;) Not like my 1 Vote is going to make Saki lose here.


@TotalEconomist Sorry about that.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I actually had made a Post saying i'd vote Saki but after thinking about it,i chose the work i've actually read before and got a "connection" to.;) Not like my 1 Vote is going to make Saki lose here.


@TotalEconomist Sorry about that.
But what if it happens?If your one vote made a difference.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well if it happens,i'll take the Blame :feelsbadman
 
Top