Great time to pick it up again Xadyu 


Hmm, nah. I have a pretty big load to read right now, and there's other stuff that I have more interest in.Great time to pick it up again Xadyu![]()
Looking for weakpoints regarding MiA is kinda like starring in an abyss.lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack?Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes!
![]()
No I just wanted to read it because I haven't read nor watched it. I never think it's fair to go into a competition, without knowing the competition :Plol were you trying to find weak spots to attack?Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes!
![]()
You just destroyed MeliodasThat feel when you write an epic post and your internet goes out.
I love it.Great series.We need more users in that thread.Welcome Rev o.You just destroyed MeliodasI love it.
I'm about to finish Kimetsu now, I'll probably end up roting for it, and maybe joining the chapters discussions. It's a pretty great series, I've to admit.
Do I smell Mod Abuse@Seraph decides to tell me he’s voting for Saki but then many hours later votes for FT.
https://m.imgur.com/r/awwnime/esaT2

Eh? I didn’t do anything....Do I smell Mod Abuse![]()
Wasn't sure if he said it in the thread himself or if you were snooping at the pollsEh? I didn’t do anything....

I can't see the polls.Wasn't sure if he said it in the thread himself or if you were snooping at the polls![]()
I actually had made a Post saying i'd vote Saki but after thinking about it,i chose the work i've actually read before and got a "connection" to.Wasn't sure if he said it in the thread himself or if you were snooping at the polls![]()
Not like my 1 Vote is going to make Saki lose here.
But what if it happens?If your one vote made a difference.I actually had made a Post saying i'd vote Saki but after thinking about it,i chose the work i've actually read before and got a "connection" to.Not like my 1 Vote is going to make Saki lose here.
![]()
@TotalEconomist Sorry about that.
So would any other Vote though?But what if it happens?If your one vote made a difference.

So would any other Vote though?