Events Mangahelpers Secret Santa 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How many HOURS dammit, my friend is letting me down and I need as much time as possible.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm gonna miss a whole beach day ( 30 C° ) just to try to get that present...

I'm only doing this for Santa, I can't fail him.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
My hate for timezones is for real.
Just how many more hours do we have until it gets closed down?

Ah, got it now.
UTC is no different from GMT. 11pm UTC is tomorrow, before midnight for UK, Greenwich.
In short, we have about 28 hours and 45 minutes remaining.

Note: Wait, wait. Since it's UTC +1, we have got to consider the extra hours.
We have about 27 hours and 44 minutes remaining, then.
Someone please confirm!!
 
Last edited:

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's about 28 hours left from right now.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I got my gift in a few hours ago. It didn't end up being as elaborate as I was planning, but oh well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What a pain of calculation THAT is.
Is it already over or something?
How many HOURS dammit, my friend is letting me down and I need as much time as possible.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm gonna miss a whole beach day ( 30 C° ) just to try to get that present...

I'm only doing this for Santa, I can't fail him.

Guys, ask goldb or naruto niichan. One of them explained it to me after many posts.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm halfway done D: I need time and stop watching yuyu hakusho xD

[gb] and posting here :heh[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yu Yu Hakusho > MH.

Finish it, then work on your gift. I'm sure the person will understand.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I think you have 20 hours left now.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's just writing the person's name and its done :teehee
Tomorrow I'll finish it. Damn its already today, I should get some sleep...
But I need to keep watching hakusho :mono


And stop editing my posts, Bob D:

[gb]
[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Turned mine in. My recipient will so know who did it though. :sweat
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
TAT...how much time do I have left?

Man it's already the 23rd TAT


I TOLD YOU I COULDN'T MAKE IT BUT NOOO YOU HAD TO IGNORE MY COMMENT........................................................how much time left? I'll do something fast now....


EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD BE WORKING ON COMMISSIONS AND SHIT.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
TAT...how much time do I have left?

Man it's already the 23rd TAT


I TOLD YOU I COULDN'T MAKE IT BUT NOOO YOU HAD TO IGNORE MY COMMENT........................................................how much time left? I'll do something fast now....


EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD BE WORKING ON COMMISSIONS AND SHIT.
You've got until 9pm your time iirc lol :XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OAO

damn
Can't I be late a bit?
I have to leave in an hour....and will be back barely around 9 ........

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

WAIT FOR ME SANTA OR I'LL HATE YOU AGAIN! XDDD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
OAO

damn
Can't I be late a bit?
I have to leave in an hour....and will be back barely around 9 ........

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

WAIT FOR ME SANTA OR I'LL HATE YOU AGAIN! XDDD
Let Santa bite your lips, I'm sure he'll forget your tardiness after that...:hee
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Done, I should send it to santa by pm?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes, PM it to me so I can make fu -

wait, Bob, are you the Santa? O_o Why say PM me? Nice try tricking me though. :3c
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so... I just woke up and feel shitty... I fell asleep last night while sketching my gift. It's not done so make sure you wait a few more hours. Not my fault I wasn't taken off the list when I asked to...now you have to wait!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top