What a pain of calculation THAT is.THIS.
Is it already over or something?
What a pain of calculation THAT is.THIS.
How many HOURS dammit, my friend is letting me down and I need as much time as possible.THIS.
What a pain of calculation THAT is.
Is it already over or something?
How many HOURS dammit, my friend is letting me down and I need as much time as possible.
---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------
I'm gonna miss a whole beach day ( 30 C° ) just to try to get that present...
I'm only doing this for Santa, I can't fail him.
[/gb]



You've got until 9pm your time iirc lolTAT...how much time do I have left?
Man it's already the 23rd TAT
I TOLD YOU I COULDN'T MAKE IT BUT NOOO YOU HAD TO IGNORE MY COMMENT........................................................how much time left? I'll do something fast now....
EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD BE WORKING ON COMMISSIONS AND SHIT.

Let Santa bite your lips, I'm sure he'll forget your tardiness after that...OAO
damn
Can't I be late a bit?
I have to leave in an hour....and will be back barely around 9 ........
---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------
WAIT FOR ME SANTA OR I'LL HATE YOU AGAIN! XDDD

Yes, PM MillyDone, I should send it to santa by pm?

