Member Video Post Discussion Thread

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I felt like I missed that story :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

You and Ancy will keep coming back to that story like... forever, right? #.#
Pretty much yeah. Thanks for sharing :hug
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

You and Ancy will keep coming back to that story like... forever, right? #.#
:3c is a fun story though
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

:3c is a fun story though
I was filled in and it is many things as well as funny :hee

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Though it looked like Nana was much closer to being filled in than I was :shin




:fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Smooth, xi0 u.u
I bet it is/was :hee

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Okay...I'll stop :imslow
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Not much video discussing here.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I shall make a video!

At least I'll try?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

The sound is shit. Blame my iPhone. The image is turned sideways. Blame my iPhone.
I also had to split it. Blame my iPhone. I say "Uuuhhh" a lot. Shut the fuck up.

Or not. Whatever.

Also, I have yet to watch every video besides the first two. Downs, I ain't going to show you my Pokemon collection, but I got this awesome Pikachu in a Happy Meal last week! :zomg And I got a rare Zorua card with it! :zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Rainbow ceiling xD
He talked more in the vid than he did during the whole trip in A'dam xD
Sound was a bit low D: Couldn't understand much.
I want a dotted puppy T.T
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Finally watched Orgz video and Xad's too; thanks for sharing guys! :thumbs
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,439
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Just caught up to the the videos, so thanks Farfalla for such a manly calling to your cat, and thanks Organizized for your whole video. :thumbs Both were really funny in their own way. :XD

And thank you Xadyu. My condolences for your loss. Congratulations on saving the second puppy, and I hope that you won't have to go through that another time.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Oh. My. God. That was the cutest and most uncomfortable video I've seen in a long time. You were unintentionally hilarious falla :)

By the way, it looks like you're about to cry in the beginning of the video.

:wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf

CUTE!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

D:
I dunno what happens to me. I can write all kinds of bullshit in the internet, and you can ask Bob and Germy, I'm not shy in person (just a bit, at the start). But when I see a camera D: ... I just freak out, lol, can't even look at it (and considering that when I was a kid and a teen I used to play, sing, even dance on small stages and etc, I dunno what happened xD)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Traumatic camera experience...

Does it have something with the body massage to do? :hurr

:3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Awww nice video and nice apartment Nana! :wtf but I felt so sad cos I thought you were going to burst out in tears in the beginning lol. Video got very quite once you sat down, so I need to watch that last bit again. Seen your new tv too; very nice :thumbs

It's true you're not shy in real life but the camera can turn anyone into a shy kid, so don't worry about that. Thanks for sharing with us! :)
 
Top