- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
|
| |
Mercy Overwatch | - | Aqua Kingdom Hearts |
|
| |
Mercy Overwatch | - | Aqua Kingdom Hearts |
) I'm going to vote for Aqua! 
(l let your imagination go wild )
More character?Aqua is best girl easily, plus she have way more character then mercy because overwatch isn't a story game unlike kingdom hearts where the story is basically everything.
Also aqua is called aqua for a reason(l let your imagination go wild )

Were they all votes from @Sky?Also, just to throw this in here. As I previously mentioned, Aqua made it into the Top 10 Fictional Video Game Characters, at number 5!
Mercy... well.. Mercy didn't even get 1 single vote.![]()
I didn't realise you needed others opinions to vote? Who cares if one is more popular, I rather go with the better option. 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And Mercy can use her doctors skills in the bedroom 

Sky didn't even play, but plenty of Overwatch players did.More character?
Mercy has is kind but firm and worked her way to head of surgery at a well known hospital in Switzerland.
Were they all votes from @Sky?I didn't realise you needed others opinions to vote? Who cares if one is more popular, I rather go with the better option.
Also Aqua is a lazy ass name for a water mage.And Mercy can use her doctors skills in the bedroom
![]()



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Isn't Aqua underage?Sky didn't even play, but plenty of Overwatch players did.What's that saying about your character?
Mercy is a lazy name too, so on that front they're equal. And regarding the bedroom situation, I think I'd prefer an aqua mage over a surgeon any day.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aqua isn't a water mageAlso Aqua is a lazy ass name for a water mage.And Mercy can use her doctors skills in the bedroom
![]()
, she's a keyblade master.She fights with magic......Damn. When your opponent decides to bring a Man to a Girls fight.
Aqua is no water mage. She is just able to use water magic.
In fact she isn't a mage at all.![]()

I mean if that doesn't spell waifu I don't know what does
On a side note, she did bring Genji back to life as a cyborg who should have been dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Isn't Aqua underage?
Mercy is her codename, her real name is Angela Zieglar.

. I know that I'm just saying is lazy name calling.Aqua isn't a water mage, she's a keyblade master.
Also there's a reason to why it was aqua and not sth else, you see the main trio that are sora riku and kairi names means sky, land and sea.
Then we have the BBS trio and that are ventus ( nickname ven ) terra and aqua that means wind, earth and water.
She fights with a sword which can open the heart of her fans.She fights with magic......

Oh? So Overwatch has a story mode now? I thought it was just a multiplayer lootbox thing with the occasion CG video advertisement thingy?She's got personality

Mercy has a gun and a staff to help her team and defend herselfShe fights with a sword which can open the heart of her fans.
Maybe even heretics like you.![]()

Yeah but all type of magic not only water, also she's a manly use her keyblade, spells are an option.She fights with magic......