Voting Round 2 Mercy vs. Aqua

Who wins?

  • Mercy

    Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Aqua

    Votes: 30 62.5%

  • Total voters
    48
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Mercy
Overwatch
​
-

Aqua
Kingdom Hearts
​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Aqua made it in the Top 10 Fictional Video Game Characters easy, and I like Mercy. But just like in the Top 10 game (check my sig :) ) I'm going to vote for Aqua! :zomg
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Sky, Square Enix called, they need their water mage template back for their new generic RPG. Oh and Yuna wants her arm sleeves back to her time period of 2001.

I will do more campaigning when I get home but here are reasons you need to vote for Mercy:

-She’s financially set.
Live life comfortably without worrying about bills and enjoy fine dinning while living in a luxurious house.

-She’s a doctor
If you are hurt she can nurse you back to heal and can take care of other things ;)

-She makes straight chicks bi
I mean look at how sexy she is!!!
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
HEROES NEVER DIE....for a price.

I actually got to see Lucie Pohl speak at Denver Comic Con this year, which made appreciate Mercy more. Mercy gets my vote.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Aqua is best girl easily, plus she have way more character then mercy because overwatch isn't a story game unlike kingdom hearts where the story is basically everything.


Also aqua is called aqua for a reason :3c (l let your imagination go wild )
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Also, just to throw this in here. As I previously mentioned, Aqua made it into the Top 10 Fictional Video Game Characters, at number 5!

Mercy... well.. Mercy didn't even get 1 single vote. :cookiehand
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Aqua is best girl easily, plus she have way more character then mercy because overwatch isn't a story game unlike kingdom hearts where the story is basically everything.


Also aqua is called aqua for a reason :3c (l let your imagination go wild )
More character? :D
Mercy has is kind but firm and worked her way to head of surgery at a well known hospital in Switzerland.

She's got brains

She's got beauty

She's got personality



Also, just to throw this in here. As I previously mentioned, Aqua made it into the Top 10 Fictional Video Game Characters, at number 5!

Mercy... well.. Mercy didn't even get 1 single vote. :cookiehand
Were they all votes from @Sky? :lmao I didn't realise you needed others opinions to vote? Who cares if one is more popular, I rather go with the better option. ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Aqua is a lazy ass name for a water mage. :clapAnd Mercy can use her doctors skills in the bedroom ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Someone here will have to beg her name before Aqua. :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
More character? :D
Mercy has is kind but firm and worked her way to head of surgery at a well known hospital in Switzerland.

Were they all votes from @Sky? :lmao I didn't realise you needed others opinions to vote? Who cares if one is more popular, I rather go with the better option. ;)

Also Aqua is a lazy ass name for a water mage. :clapAnd Mercy can use her doctors skills in the bedroom ;)
Sky didn't even play, but plenty of Overwatch players did. :catshrug What's that saying about your character? :heh

Mercy is a lazy name too, so on that front they're equal. And regarding the bedroom situation, I think I'd prefer an aqua mage over a surgeon any day. :nod
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada


I mean if that doesn't spell waifu I don't know what does :redface

On a side note, she did bring Genji back to life as a cyborg who should have been dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sky didn't even play, but plenty of Overwatch players did. :catshrug What's that saying about your character? :heh

Mercy is a lazy name too, so on that front they're equal. And regarding the bedroom situation, I think I'd prefer an aqua mage over a surgeon any day. :nod
Isn't Aqua underage? :s
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mercy is her codename, her real name is Angela Zieglar.



http://overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Mercy
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also Aqua is a lazy ass name for a water mage. :clapAnd Mercy can use her doctors skills in the bedroom ;)
Aqua isn't a water mage :oh, she's a keyblade master.
Also there's a reason to why it was aqua and not sth else, you see the main trio that are sora riku and kairi names means sky, land and sea, representing destiny island
Then we have the BBS trio and that are ventus ( nickname ven ) terra and aqua that means wind, earth and water referencing the main trio.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Damn. When your opponent decides to bring a Man to a Girls fight.
Aqua is no water mage. She is just able to use water magic.
In fact she isn't a mage at all. ;)
She fights with magic......
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I mean if that doesn't spell waifu I don't know what does :redface

On a side note, she did bring Genji back to life as a cyborg who should have been dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn't Aqua underage? :s

Mercy is her codename, her real name is Angela Zieglar.


That actually doesn't spell waifu, no. It doesn't even have a word on it? :s

And for your information, Aqua is completely legal. :nod.

Also, Angela Zieglar is a fucking despicable name. There's nothing redeeming about that at all. Seems her parents didn't have mercy for her. :catshrug
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Aqua isn't a water mage :oh, she's a keyblade master.
Also there's a reason to why it was aqua and not sth else, you see the main trio that are sora riku and kairi names means sky, land and sea.
Then we have the BBS trio and that are ventus ( nickname ven ) terra and aqua that means wind, earth and water.
I know that I'm just saying is lazy name calling.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great...somehow @Sky managed to put Aqua up against another character I don't know.

???? Vs ????

Come on guys, give me some context here. I'm firing blind.

She's got personality
Oh? So Overwatch has a story mode now? I thought it was just a multiplayer lootbox thing with the occasion CG video advertisement thingy?:neutral
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
She fights with a sword which can open the heart of her fans.
Maybe even heretics like you. :blush
Mercy has a gun and a staff to help her team and defend herself :)
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
She fights with magic......
Yeah but all type of magic not only water, also she's a manly use her keyblade, spells are an option.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top