My mistake, I apologize. It copied some hyperlinks but some it didn't. The Terry Pratchet link was a dead link so I just took a Wikipedia link for now.Have you found it?
Is it updated?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forgot to include the references again Mr. Host... @desin24
--- Double Post Merged, ---
While we wait for the last stragglers to send in their R3 Questions we can look at the R2 comments.
COMMENTS
Q1
A.) Constant edited lists
I guess that's why some hosts don't allow this anymore
Q2
C. The Balthazar Bux Culmination Award
Idk what it is, but one should be proud of it
Q4
B) A sauna session with Brandish. All that heat goes to Faust's head and he ends up in a steamy love session.
Q6
A Mazophilia (Breast fetish)
boobs are important
Q12
C)No matter what the price, a date with revo is a perfect date
Q13
A) Watching anime with his uncle
Suppose some anime would make it awkward~
Q14
A) a sacrifice must be made
A.) Constant edited lists
I guess that's why some hosts don't allow this anymore
Q2
C. The Balthazar Bux Culmination Award
Idk what it is, but one should be proud of it
Q4
B) A sauna session with Brandish. All that heat goes to Faust's head and he ends up in a steamy love session.
Q6
A Mazophilia (Breast fetish)
boobs are important
Q12
C)No matter what the price, a date with revo is a perfect date
Q13
A) Watching anime with his uncle
Suppose some anime would make it awkward~
Q14
A) a sacrifice must be made
Juvii
Q2
Answer: A? B sounds good too but I’ll go with A for being the first and talent related.
Q9
Hmm, let’s see, a night with Evil would be too wild for him, a night with Brandish would be too Seiko for him, a night with kinky would be too S&M for him and a night with Panda…..hmm, guess Panda is the safest bet, regardless some chances of weed and Rin. However, I think he is closer to Evil so I’ll go with that, maybe he wants a wild night after all.
Answer: A
Q10
No idea. Hiking? Why isn’t going to internet cafes an option?
Answer: C
Q14
Answer: C no clue. He should answer A tbh, that’s the right answer after all but I’ll go with C.
Q2
Answer: A? B sounds good too but I’ll go with A for being the first and talent related.
Q9
Hmm, let’s see, a night with Evil would be too wild for him, a night with Brandish would be too Seiko for him, a night with kinky would be too S&M for him and a night with Panda…..hmm, guess Panda is the safest bet, regardless some chances of weed and Rin. However, I think he is closer to Evil so I’ll go with that, maybe he wants a wild night after all.
Answer: A
Q10
No idea. Hiking? Why isn’t going to internet cafes an option?
Answer: C
Q14
Answer: C no clue. He should answer A tbh, that’s the right answer after all but I’ll go with C.
Lakhan
Q4
C (Party with Magi is a horror movie, sauna with bran is weird and being pedo is al together diff level)
Q7
B (Shino + juvs would be too kinky , erin,koko and elu would make faust feel guilty and bran kiki and xad would traumatize faust.)
Q9
A (Ofc evil )
Q12
D (After all, it ends in tea with milk and sugar and lmao, if i were to presume, this was panda question.)
Q4
C (Party with Magi is a horror movie, sauna with bran is weird and being pedo is al together diff level)
Q7
B (Shino + juvs would be too kinky , erin,koko and elu would make faust feel guilty and bran kiki and xad would traumatize faust.)
Q9
A (Ofc evil )
Q12
D (After all, it ends in tea with milk and sugar and lmao, if i were to presume, this was panda question.)
Q2
C. The Balthazar Bux Culmination Award
The most contributive one is a fact, but the balthazar one is an honor
Q3
C- Shy and quiet kid
faust looks like the quiet type that is secretly a nerd, so the only quiet type in the looks of others
Q4
A
so the least punishable option is the one where I'm included but that could also mean he abandoning his honor for the escape of the other option
maybe even the FBI coming to him because of that
the marma one is rather sth, I only want that to happen when marma isn't under the effect of the love potion but by her own will, but that also means embracing her sadistic self, and I think she yet to reacg that lvl at least compare to juviii
brandish one missing a lot of seiko so that's a fake answer
only the first one left, I feel like Faust doesn't know the danger of the "milk tea" giving by magi
plus who can resist magi wearing her persona
also F to panda in this scenario, can't imagine what magi did to him to provide the milk tea
Q6
C-I like big butts and I cannot lie
As for foot and hand fetish, they come second to the battle of boobs vs butts
Just bonuses
Q7
A will have too many noes and whips for his liking
C probably too innocent to corrupt for the man liking, especially elusia
me and erin are flexible but leave elu innocence alone
As for D, if only xadyu wasn't there, it meant been an option but xad was there to ruin the D party
and so only B left, I'm sure these two will provide a wonderful night, they already good together, what's one more that join the fun going to change
then it end up to bed meaning only having a pillow fight and then a girls sleepover and nothing else, prefect
Q9
C-Brandish
so we have evil that I can imagine will be wearing a sailor moon outfit and will be all flirtish
"harder daddy"
What?
kiki who have a whole torture chamber set up and black fish ready up (ask sirsam what's that), whips ready for a whole night of fun
brandish will come in a seiko cosplay, only being able to say seiko the whole night as moaning, lovely
panda in as a panda.... That's all there is to him
but he be looking like this
Ok honestly this picture is cursed, it's scary
I feel like brandish the least horrible choice in my cursed fanfic
Q10
C. Hiking seems most fun
Q12
D.) A date with a cup of English blend tea with milk and sugar. And also you have to drink another cup of it afterwards.
What was all dat?
Q14
a) The most likely one to happen looking at the questions
C. The Balthazar Bux Culmination Award
The most contributive one is a fact, but the balthazar one is an honor
Q3
C- Shy and quiet kid
faust looks like the quiet type that is secretly a nerd, so the only quiet type in the looks of others
Q4
A
so the least punishable option is the one where I'm included but that could also mean he abandoning his honor for the escape of the other option
maybe even the FBI coming to him because of that
the marma one is rather sth, I only want that to happen when marma isn't under the effect of the love potion but by her own will, but that also means embracing her sadistic self, and I think she yet to reacg that lvl at least compare to juviii
brandish one missing a lot of seiko so that's a fake answer
only the first one left, I feel like Faust doesn't know the danger of the "milk tea" giving by magi
plus who can resist magi wearing her persona
also F to panda in this scenario, can't imagine what magi did to him to provide the milk tea
Q6
C-I like big butts and I cannot lie
As for foot and hand fetish, they come second to the battle of boobs vs butts
Just bonuses
Q7
A will have too many noes and whips for his liking
C probably too innocent to corrupt for the man liking, especially elusia
me and erin are flexible but leave elu innocence alone
As for D, if only xadyu wasn't there, it meant been an option but xad was there to ruin the D party
and so only B left, I'm sure these two will provide a wonderful night, they already good together, what's one more that join the fun going to change
then it end up to bed meaning only having a pillow fight and then a girls sleepover and nothing else, prefect
Q9
C-Brandish
so we have evil that I can imagine will be wearing a sailor moon outfit and will be all flirtish
"harder daddy"
What?
kiki who have a whole torture chamber set up and black fish ready up (ask sirsam what's that), whips ready for a whole night of fun
brandish will come in a seiko cosplay, only being able to say seiko the whole night as moaning, lovely
panda in as a panda.... That's all there is to him
but he be looking like this
Ok honestly this picture is cursed, it's scary
I feel like brandish the least horrible choice in my cursed fanfic
Q10
C. Hiking seems most fun
Q12
D.) A date with a cup of English blend tea with milk and sugar. And also you have to drink another cup of it afterwards.
What was all dat?
Q14
a) The most likely one to happen looking at the questions
Q1
Nah, non of those easy stuff. More like D) dealing with honorable mention submitters
Q2
Probably A. Literature 2013 Medal, as it sounds like something I would rather be proud of
Q3
a- The Nerdy type, and still is
Q4
D) Enjoying a lovely chat and tea in Asako's room. Checkmate, she turned 18 few weeks ago.
Q5
B- Uh, not special at all, unfortunately, it just happened, I guess like the rest of the world
Q6
C Pygophilia (Butt fetish) Just butts, I have nothing funny to say.
Q7
C- erinyes, elusia, asako, this trio, as mentioned before, asako is not illiegal anymore
Q8
A- A primate, I googled it and it looked furry, so maybe this. Faust would know for sure
Q9
First of all, why would that happen, I really wonder. Second, physically closest is B.Kiki in Indonesia, so I'll go with that
Q10
a. Playing pool/billiards, as Faust doesn't strike me as the outdoor type. But all of the other options are outdoors, mhh, now I am curious
Q11
D Being Articulate I think this answer would tie back nicely with Q1, so I go with that
Q12
Lets go with A.) A date with Marms. as he should have already been training for this with Abigail.
Q13
C) Playing with his cousins at the beach, sounds like a Philippines thing to do
Q14
b) Faust has decided to turn this offer down, as the pressure was too much. Yeah, that sound about right.
Nah, non of those easy stuff. More like D) dealing with honorable mention submitters
Q2
Probably A. Literature 2013 Medal, as it sounds like something I would rather be proud of
Q3
a- The Nerdy type, and still is
Q4
D) Enjoying a lovely chat and tea in Asako's room. Checkmate, she turned 18 few weeks ago.
Q5
B- Uh, not special at all, unfortunately, it just happened, I guess like the rest of the world
Q6
C Pygophilia (Butt fetish) Just butts, I have nothing funny to say.
Q7
C- erinyes, elusia, asako, this trio, as mentioned before, asako is not illiegal anymore
Q8
A- A primate, I googled it and it looked furry, so maybe this. Faust would know for sure
Q9
First of all, why would that happen, I really wonder. Second, physically closest is B.Kiki in Indonesia, so I'll go with that
Q10
a. Playing pool/billiards, as Faust doesn't strike me as the outdoor type. But all of the other options are outdoors, mhh, now I am curious
Q11
D Being Articulate I think this answer would tie back nicely with Q1, so I go with that
Q12
Lets go with A.) A date with Marms. as he should have already been training for this with Abigail.
Q13
C) Playing with his cousins at the beach, sounds like a Philippines thing to do
Q14
b) Faust has decided to turn this offer down, as the pressure was too much. Yeah, that sound about right.
Q1
C) Seems like the most out of his hands probably
Q2
B) V deserved
Q3
A) Made a top 10 list of the best and worst teachers. The winner got a raise, the loser got fired
Q4
C) LOL
Q5
A)He even lit up a scented top-10 list for the occasion
Q6
C) Faust is an assman for sure
Q7
B) Betting on anything involving madam molen girl
Q8
A) Of sorts
Q9
A) Hmm who's the nakama'est to Faust on this list? Evil maybe?
Q10
b) Faust the type of dude to rank all the fish he has caught by size, weight, and taste
Q11
B) Hmm... I didn't take Faust to be the adventeruous type :0 Hmm lets try sth spicy
Q12
a) He's still gonna simp for Marma I think soo...
Q13
b) Playing with leaves??
Q14
C)Tea with milk and sugar
C) Seems like the most out of his hands probably
Q2
B) V deserved
Q3
A) Made a top 10 list of the best and worst teachers. The winner got a raise, the loser got fired
Q4
C) LOL
Q5
A)He even lit up a scented top-10 list for the occasion
Q6
C) Faust is an assman for sure
Q7
B) Betting on anything involving madam molen girl
Q8
A) Of sorts
Q9
A) Hmm who's the nakama'est to Faust on this list? Evil maybe?
Q10
b) Faust the type of dude to rank all the fish he has caught by size, weight, and taste
Q11
B) Hmm... I didn't take Faust to be the adventeruous type :0 Hmm lets try sth spicy
Q12
a) He's still gonna simp for Marma I think soo...
Q13
b) Playing with leaves??
Q14
C)Tea with milk and sugar
Revo
Q12
Marms. (Why are we in almost every question? )
Q12
Marms. (Why are we in almost every question? )
Q1: B, because he doesn't allow edits anyway
Q2: A I guess.
Q3: Guessing A and C apply? But he went with C.
Q4: Even though the answer is always Marm, I reckon he will pick the loli tho and say "fuck what people think". So, D.
Interesting how this person wrote this in Faust's view but not the other person's. Are they all suddenly ok with the given situation? For example, do we all think Asako would spread herself like that while being ten years away from being legal?
Pretty sexist if you ask me.
Q5: More C than the vitamins in an orange.
Q6: That's where @Mazino 's name comes from!
Faust strikes me as a butt person, but he loves One Piece where women are sticks with balloons... So maybe that has done sth with his subconscious... Hmmm...
C, let's see.
Q7: B, always Marm. Despite Revo being bundled and lowering the average to a more neutral number.
Kinda sad that C needs 3 members according to OP to match the first two groups
Q8: uh, a monke, so A.
Q9: Always Marm.
...
Oh wait. Going with A, he will find it educational.
Q10: Hm, COVID screws this question but let's ignore that, like people do in South America anyway.
"Playing billards but I'm pretty bad!". A.
Q11: So... I'd say adamant but I'm not sure if he really is irl, it gets complicated with your parents... Going with D instead.
Q12: Always Marm, A. I can see Faust being a gent tho so he might pick the McDonald's tour. Overall, tl;dr tbh.
On a more interesting bit... I think I learnt sth from this that I probably shouldn't.
Q13: Uuuuuuh... C?
Q14: A, always Marm.
Q2: A I guess.
Q3: Guessing A and C apply? But he went with C.
Q4: Even though the answer is always Marm, I reckon he will pick the loli tho and say "fuck what people think". So, D.
Interesting how this person wrote this in Faust's view but not the other person's. Are they all suddenly ok with the given situation? For example, do we all think Asako would spread herself like that while being ten years away from being legal?
Pretty sexist if you ask me.
Q5: More C than the vitamins in an orange.
Q6: That's where @Mazino 's name comes from!
Faust strikes me as a butt person, but he loves One Piece where women are sticks with balloons... So maybe that has done sth with his subconscious... Hmmm...
C, let's see.
Q7: B, always Marm. Despite Revo being bundled and lowering the average to a more neutral number.
Kinda sad that C needs 3 members according to OP to match the first two groups
Q8: uh, a monke, so A.
Q9: Always Marm.
...
Oh wait. Going with A, he will find it educational.
Q10: Hm, COVID screws this question but let's ignore that, like people do in South America anyway.
"Playing billards but I'm pretty bad!". A.
Q11: So... I'd say adamant but I'm not sure if he really is irl, it gets complicated with your parents... Going with D instead.
Q12: Always Marm, A. I can see Faust being a gent tho so he might pick the McDonald's tour. Overall, tl;dr tbh.
On a more interesting bit... I think I learnt sth from this that I probably shouldn't.
Q13: Uuuuuuh... C?
Q14: A, always Marm.
Last edited:



