Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Oh.. I was about to send the answers. Smh.
It's a shame actually. Only had you done it 20 mins before :pout

I was going to accept your answers. Then I remembered that I've already posted Darky's answers here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Doesn't @Demonspeed have 7 points in total? 3 from before, 4 from this round.
Oh, yes. Mistake. Correcting it.
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
I'll just play along next time! But hey, congratulations to the winners!
 

Riomy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
102
Reaction score
237
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:darn Aww man, I'm not even at the bottom! I failed my mission. :cheez
Oh well. xD For knowing literally nothing at all, it wasn't that bad, hehe.

Congrats to the winners! :amuse
And thanks to @Philia for hosting the game, managing the questions (and dealing with my stupidity xD) and @GodDarkness for having the courage to put yourself on display and going along with some "interesting" questions. :teehee

It's really been fun. ~
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Philia I should have gotten 0 score for round 3 :arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Philia I should have gotten 0 score for round 3 :arf
:fail

I'm sorry. I forgot the withholds :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys I miscalculated the points.

Congratz to Kira for winning this event :confetti

Such a selfish guy took the glory away from 2 members :modsmack
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
So I won? :grin
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can't accept such dishonour:nah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Zasz > -13

You make me proud senpai :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll take 3rd happily :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait a minute... Me and Lala won but kira the lemon incarnate pulled a BS victory? Damn this is worse than Fairy Tail (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So @GodDarkness I'm expecting a new game thread soon for my turn in the hotseat :]
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll take 3rd happily :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait a minute... Me and Lala won but kira the lemon incarnate pulled a BS victory? Damn this is worse than Fairy Tail (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So @GodDarkness I'm expecting a new game thread soon for my turn in the hotseat :]
You'll be the next:allthe
I still don't understand how @kira can be first:ruawizard
 
Top