WAIT WHAT?I forgot about it earlier, here's the points after round 2
@Erinyes 16
@Brandish 4
@Atomicus 0
@lakhan220 0
@GodDarkness -2
@A.ulq -4
@kira -4
@WithYouInSpirit -6
@Holt -6
@Zasz -5

WAIT WHAT?I forgot about it earlier, here's the points after round 2
@Erinyes 16
@Brandish 4
@Atomicus 0
@lakhan220 0
@GodDarkness -2
@A.ulq -4
@kira -4
@WithYouInSpirit -6
@Holt -6
@Zasz -5


I might be able to get out of negative this roundI might be able to catch Erinyes this round![]()

Once you receive all PM's you can end the round right?
Oh really, thxs but i don't care that much i'm not the one who won it
, also i will never win such a title so ....
I can if I'm online on my PC.Once you receive all PM's you can end the round right?
Sorry Phi chan...was quite busy with few things,..

Don't fart in the process.Sorry Phi chan...was quite busy with few things,..
will PM shortly.![]()
Exactly.....U r not like me is the reason u have this foolish ideas.Do I look like you?
/s
nice try but fail roastExactly.....U r not like me is the reason u have this foolish ideas.


BOI, if I would have even slight intention of roasting , u would be in a cornner somewhere weeping.nice try but fail roast![]()

LUL nice oneBOI, if I would have even slight intention of roasting , u would be in a cornner somewhere weeping.![]()

Give lakhan -10000000 already thenFarting around me will get you -10 point![]()

Yeah , give ATOM that negative already.Farting around me will get you -10 point![]()
LUL nice one![]()
Sure , it isGive lakhan -10000000 already then![]()
U will get -1.0 x 10^15 , right ?Do you have a fart fetish Atomik?LUL nice one
Give lakhan -10000000 already then![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How do you and atomik sense each others fart? That's somme telepathic connectionYeah , give ATOM that negative already.
Sure , it is
U will get -1.0 x 10^15 , right ?
He is aHow do you and atomik sense each others fart? That's somme telepathic connection
..And now Phi chan as well
joining frayI expected you to take my sideDo you have a fart fetish Atomik?
Man some MH members are sooo weird
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How do you and atomik sense each others fart? That's somme telepathic connection

