Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 1 - xi0 Edition

Who has the best beard?


  • Total voters
    14

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He hasn't logged in since June last year, if I remember correctly. His breaks are for one or two months or so. But now he's away for more than 9 months. So, I'm worried.
Is his DA still active? I lost the link...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sooo this game really is dead :oh
I just wanted to know the correct answers, out of curiosity :derp
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Spirit, what if I promise to love you faithfully and passionately..now we can do it legally too. So will you please proceed with the game?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@WithYouInSpirit...if you don't plan on continuing the game then at least make an official announcement ending the game so I can prepare for hosting the next one. @Atomicus
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
-_-; I see......this game is dead.

Well SUZU, get free and complete rounds.

@Philia chan is best host :hurr..so much fun with questions :whistle
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
'We - the people want fun." :hmph
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't even get notifications for this thread anymore lol. It must have been a bad time to host a game. The scores of inactive people really didn't help.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I don't think I can start the next one before last week of next month. I know it's like one and half month away but I don't have free time before that :pout

The signup will begin like a week before the new game starts but @Vici is already in.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Aww that sucks :pout

Why so busy?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Aww that sucks :pout

Why so busy?
Uni ongoing :pout

I want to make the game even bigger than the @Darky game. So I'll need the time required. I did @Evil3ye game when Uni was ongoing and it wasn't good enough :emocat

I'm sorry, my child :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
RIP my decisions on my own
Me hostu and Mai decision iz final :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici :hug
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Uni ongoing :pout

I want to make the game even bigger than the @Darky game. So I'll need the time required. I did @Evil3ye game when Uni was ongoing and it wasn't good enough :emocat

I'm sorry, my child :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me hostu and Mai decision iz final :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici :hug
Thats sad :emocat

I'll give you all the time to make it big tho :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Uni ongoing :pout

I want to make the game even bigger than the @Darky game. So I'll need the time required. I did @Evil3ye game when Uni was ongoing and it wasn't good enough :emocat

I'm sorry, my child :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me hostu and Mai decision iz final :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici :hug
Don't blame your failures on me now :pls
 
Top