Is his DA still active? I lost the link...He hasn't logged in since June last year, if I remember correctly. His breaks are for one or two months or so. But now he's away for more than 9 months. So, I'm worried.
Is his DA still active? I lost the link...He hasn't logged in since June last year, if I remember correctly. His breaks are for one or two months or so. But now he's away for more than 9 months. So, I'm worried.


You're creepy.He hasn't logged in since June last year, if I remember correctly. His breaks are for one or two months or so. But now he's away for more than 9 months. So, I'm worried.



RIP my decisions on my ownThe signup will begin like a week before the new game starts but @Vici is already in.
We are all masochists, you're not alone...RIP my decisions on my own![]()

Uni ongoingAww that sucks
Why so busy?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me hostu and Mai decision iz finalRIP my decisions on my own![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thats sadUni ongoing
I want to make the game even bigger than the @Darky game. So I'll need the time required. I did @Evil3ye game when Uni was ongoing and it wasn't good enough
I'm sorry, my child
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me hostu and Mai decision iz final
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()


Don't blame your failures on me nowUni ongoing
I want to make the game even bigger than the @Darky game. So I'll need the time required. I did @Evil3ye game when Uni was ongoing and it wasn't good enough
I'm sorry, my child
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me hostu and Mai decision iz final
In the future I'll host a game with you as the celeb too @Vici--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()