Muahahahaha
I'll check again before adding the numbers.Replied and @Philia , calculation mistake in my scores of 1st round...
It will upset the scores table.
it is +2 as per u...My actual score is -2 and not +2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Belserion you really wish me the worst fate possible... I don't deserve it6. Who would you take to a desert island?
a) Vici

Darky does@Belserion you really wish me the worst fate possible... I don't deserve it![]()

Darky does![]()

She is a bit mentally challenged after all@Belserion you really wish me the worst fate possible... I don't deserve it![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT
EVERYONE GONE RED
![]()

You're cruel. I just lost my incentive to not do anything....No penalty for not sending questions this round.
Well....no you don't but he's a guy. If I was a guy alone on a deserted island naturally I would want a girl with me. But I guess he's special@Belserion you really wish me the worst fate possible... I don't deserve it![]()

Well....no you don't but he's a guy. If I was a guy alone on a deserted island naturally I would want a girl with me. But I guess he's special![]()


and it seems like @Atomicus played this round safe.. 
and I was already at 0 to start with 
14. What does pussy taste like?
I was the one who made question 14.I really want to see who made Question no. 14
I wanted to troll him with perv+ questions. As a moderator I should know better, and I apologise to all offended. Especially the host @Philia who was put on the spot because of this. It isn't Philia's fault at all.bearing in mind also that the minimum registration age here is 13 and so we ask all members to please refrain from anything unnecessary and suggestive of that nature.



Oh that's nothing. Even 13y olds understand the function of pussy.As a moderator I should know better, and I apologise to all offended. Especially the host @Philia who was put on the spot because of this. It isn't Philia's fault at all.
My question was normal this time![]()
This is my gift to you, I brought some friends for you down there!Yay! Everyone in the trench!![]()



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

