Games MH Interview Game - Xadyu Edition

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Round 3 Results:

Xadyu's Answers​

Vand - Where did you choose the name "Xadyu" from?
Out of the weird place that is my mind. I created it, it didn't exist before I started using it (AFAIK).
It has no meaning.
Zim - What hexadecimal (from 1 to 3E7) is Xadyu thinking of :invalid
16?

Takuan - If you were reincarnated into an animal, which one would it be?
A Marsupilami. Definitely.

Juviii - What's your zodiac sign?
Capricorn. Snake. Gemini Saga.

GrySun - What are your thoughts on Aomine Daiki?
I couldn't care less about the character. He never interested me.

Spriggan - What is your favourite memory of your son?
That changes every day, every day he does new stuff which makes me the proudest and happiest dad in the world.
One of my favorites is, however, when I was holding him in my arms and went to kiss my wife goodbye when she was going to work. She kissed my son, I kissed her. But then he put his hands in our necks and made us kiss each other. When we did he started laughing like crazy and tried to continue doing it.

The first time he said Daddy almost killed me. The same when he first stared at me across the room, I asked "What?" and he come up to me, acting very shy, and then hugged me, smiled to my face and then hugged me even more.

Marmalade - What is your best personality trait?
I wanted to say my honesty, which is rare because I was obsessed with lying in my teen years. Honesty isn't always a good thing, so I'll just say my loyalty. I'm very loyal to the people I care about or I think are good people (I don't even need to know them for that). Definitely loyalty.

Arjuna - Does Xadyu like lemon?
Hmm, yeah, sure. I don't take it with tequila like a sissy though. I mix it with water at times, or just eat slices here and there. Use it a lot for cooking too.

Brandish - If you were a woman for a week, what do you think would be the most interesting thing you'd learn?
The origin of women's lack of mental stability? The secret behind their irrational behaviour?
I hope that would be the case.

liductan - Who was your favorite character in naruto?
My favorite was Shikamaru. My least favorite was Naruto.
I could always relate with Shikamaru's personality and behaviour, the quiet guy who couldn't be bothered for shit, but was one of the most loyal and caring people there was. He was like me, and that made caring about the character so much more.

Especially in Part 2, where he and Asuma really shined the brightest.

Orgz - What is the hair color of your favorite video game character?
Blonde. I have a character in mind, which you probably have too, he's a blonde.

Asako - What is the thing that you wish you never learned ?
That life is meaningless in the end. I found that out at a very young age and that fucked with me pretty bad. I was depressed very early on and that made everything very hard, it still is.

Cres - Favorite James Bond actor?
Sean Connery was (officially) the first, and he's still the best. Sure, Roger More made it his own character, as much as he could and I love him for it. Sean Connery will always be my James Bond. I grew up with Brosnan, but those movies were campy as fuck. George Lazenby only did one movie, but I loved him as Bond. He's be my second or third choice.

Pompom - If you were an anime character, from which anime would you like to be?
I don't like the idea of superpowered worlds. I'd be too self-conscious about my whole thing. Let's say I was a regular human, I would still want to be able to live amongst the 'powered' ones. So Naruto would be a great option, that's a very leveled setting in my opinion. It's either that or a Pokémon-kind of world.

shinobi - What's the name of your bird?
I don't have a bird. But you're referring to my Discord pet and his name is Stephen Squawking. :nod

Farfalla - Who's the MH member that hasn't been active in years and you miss the most, and why?
This question was harder than I thought. Hystzen might sound like a solid choice, but no. While we were thick as thieves on MH, we didn't really have contact outside of it. And even on MH it was very superficial. My second choice would've been Lucia (I forgot her MH name) she's been inactive here for I don't know how long but we actually established contact again some time soon. I was very close with her, and that hasn't really changed now we've got contact again.

There's a lot of people I really liked and had contact with on and off MH. Like After_Image, NJT, Akiyama, Imperium, Evil3ye. All that contact stopped after I disappeared. I'm not the most social guy so I'll be the last to look for contact again. I feel like we're all leading completely different lives too. I'm probably still forgetting someone, but I think I'd go for Googlez. We always had this special connection due to our creative sides. Hell, that's where my Thomasz Buda alias comes from too. I actually found him on Instagram earlier today. But his art and recent jobs got my afraid to talk to him. My inferiority complex is showing. But I definitely want to try and contact him again. I don't even remember losing contact with him or why we never talked again.

Lucia would've been the right answer if you asked this two or three weeks ago. BUt now it's Googlez.


:confetti
Round 3 Leaderboard:
1st: shinobi, liductan = 5 pts
2nd: Juviii, Crescent = 3 pts
3rd: Takuan, Vandred = 1 pt
4th: GrySun = 0 pts
5th: Asako, Organizized = -1 pt
6th: Arjuna, Farfalla = -3 pts
7th: Brandish, Lady pompom = -5 pts
8th: MarmaladeSky, Spriggan, zimbardo = -6 pts

note: Besides MarmaladeSky, everyone has used their withholds and/or jokers.

Final Leaderboard:
1st: liductan = 14 pts
2nd: shinobi = 10 pts
3rd: GrySun, Juviii = 8 pts
4th: Organizized = 6 pts
5th: Asako = 2 pts
6th: Takuan = -1 pt
7th: Arjuna, Crescent, Vandred = -2 pts
8th: Spriggan = -3 pts
9th: Brandish, Farfalla = -4 pts
10th: zimbardo = -7 pts
11th: MarmaladeSky = -9 pts
12th: Lady pompom = -10 pts

:confetti

Please let me know if there are any wrong counts via PM :^_^

Congratulations to our winner, liductan and thank you everyone for participating. Thanks to Xadyu for being an awesome celebrity and to Vandred for being my wonderful assistant. I hope you guys enjoyed the game o/

Now, we know Xad a little more :celebrate


Oh, and P.S.
I'll post the spreadsheets of the players' answers either on Friday or Saturday. So please stay tuned :awe
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only lost one point in all that? I‘m surprised.

The fact that Speedwagon is just a regular human is the best thing about him. I've always loved the regular humans that are mixed up in all those supernatural stuff with their supernatural buddies. They are the real heroes. Speedwagon is an excellent character and definitely one of JoJo's best, the fact that he joins his supernatural friends on the battlefield, and even after their adventure together, becoming rich af and helping the Joestar family out is the best thing.
Redeemed yourself at last.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
The celebrity requested me to reveal to his thoughts on the Round 1 Questions.

So here it is. Enjoy o/
Xadyu's answers​

Zim - Xadyu has run from the cops, without doing anything wrong, just to see if they would give chase.

That's a statement that has happened, yes.

Reebi - @Organizized is actually a wise sage sent from the future to stop the world from the overpopulation of dustbunnies.

That sounds absolutely wrong, if anything he was sent back from the future to be my friend. I play a very important role in the future and to cure my depression people were sent back to be my friends. That sounds a lot more plausible.

Brandish - Xadyu wants Black Panther to be a Best Picture nominee at the 91st Academy Award

Definitely not, Black Panther was an above-average movie at best.

Farfalla - If you were single/free, would meet him and get an opportunity, would you sex Orgz?

Probably, yeah.

Arjuna - Do Xadyu still gap?

I have no idea what this means..

Cres - Have you ever thought of pretending to be female on MH?

No, but I have pretended to be Mexican a few weeks. :nod

Vandred - Are you excited for the Mafia Game that's about to start? :zomg

I couldn't care less! :zomg

GrySun - Xadyu loves Speedwagon, and agrees that every person should love Speedwagon.

This is a trap. Speedwagon is a great character and everyone should definitely get to know him. But just for the sake of this question I'm going to say; no.

Marmalade - Xadyu prefers cheese over bacon?

This is a tough one, I'm very specific about my cheeses, but bacon.. I could eat that always.

Juviii - Is Bravest Warriors a good cartoon?

Yes, it is. The first two seasons were brilliant, I have yet to finish the third one. CatBug is an amazing character and fucking cute.

Pompom - Xadyu likes animated movies.

I like all the movies! :zomg

Asako - You can only have one choice between these two to keep in your life, could you give up your son for the internet ?

I could. But I wouldn't. I'm barely on the internet as we speak.

Takuan - Do you like Lebanese food?

Not sure if I ever experienced legit Lebanese food.

Emperor Spriggan - Your son's name was based of Detective Conan, the anime

That's what gave the thought, yes. Very last-minute, but it's more based on Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes.

shinobi - Do you read Shoujo?

It's been awhile since I've read a good Shoujo, but yes. I do read Shoujo (and every other genre).

liductan - Tom used to like naruto anime in his younger years?

Yes, and I still do. Naruto is an amazing manga, I even liked the fillers back then (not anymore), but the first 80(ish) episodes of Naruto made it one of the best Shounens there is. (Also, are you implying I'm old? :gwah )

Orgz - Xadyu has had extensive sexual fantasies about more than one fellow MH member.

Several, yes.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Absolutely tragic. Lmao..

It's Tom..ofc it ended that way smh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have nothing to redeem myself for. :nod
GrySun - Xadyu loves Speedwagon, and agrees that every person should love Speedwagon.

This is a trap. Speedwagon is a great character and everyone should definitely get to know him. But just for the sake of this question I'm going to say; no.
See this is bs :nono
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You went for love. And I just don't agree with that.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tom I'm not saying you're old in my question. However, you're not that young. I should have said your teenage years. Whateva. I know you love the manga lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, tom
You really had sexual fantasy of certain people....
Lmao..
I kinda wonder of which of your buddies..
I know I wasn't one...lol

Orgz...how do you feel about tom possibly wanting to tap dat ass...lmao:p:zomg
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lmao..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh rip. I tried :')
There's still one more round. Lol
Good luck....

Whoever wins..I don't care..I hope it's not grysun... :catshrug lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Btw, tom
You really had sexual fantasy of certain people....
Lmao..
I kinda wonder of which of your buddies..
I know I wasn't one...lol

:awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Make a more specific follow up question for the final round Orgz :awe
Hey, Farf is the one who asked that question. Big surprise, the shipping queen dropping that one in the first round. :grumble
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, what was Xadyu‘s answer here?

Liductan- What/Who does tom love the most?
A.) Dog
B.) Son
C.) House
Ah.. I don't give a shit about our current house, and if I could move right this instant, I would. Then again, I'll probably never care about a house, I don't really care about such things. I'm not sure if I could choose between my dog and my son. This probably sounds weird for a lot of people, but my dog is my son. He's just as much family. He's more family than my actual blood-relatives. My view of 'pets' is to not view them as 'pets', but as part of my family. Juul, (my dog) has been part of my family for almost 12 years now and he's the only one that ever mattered to me during those years.
It isn‘t marked, and from me manually counting the points it seems my answer gave me a -1 here :hmm Did he pick dog or son here, or did he pick nothing(since it wasn‘t marked)? Not clear from his answer text either.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait, what was Xadyu‘s answer here?



It isn‘t marked, and from me manually counting the points it seems my answer gave me a -1 here :hmm Did he pick dog or son here, or did he pick nothing(since it wasn‘t marked)? Not clear from his answer text either.
....I know...
I don't know..
I understand what he is saying however, I still thought he would choose son..pets are part of family to some people.
**sigh**

Probably chose dog...lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh..wait..what do you mean by the free response..I'm dense this morning.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
....I know...
I don't know..
I understand what he is saying however, I still thought he would choose son..pets are part of family to some people.
**sigh**

Probably chose dog...lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh..wait..what do you mean by the free response..I'm dense this morning.
I think the answer was dog, since he explained that he loves his pet very much :blush

And you can ask him pretty much anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought it was very clear lol

But just in case, let's ask him :^_^
This is pretty far from very clear though :XD

->

I'm not sure if I could choose between my dog and my son. My dog is my son.
I don‘t care for the points, but this is a game so confusing stuff should be cleared up properly :nah
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Last edited:
Top