Results tomorrow
Last edited:
I mean, her answer kind of states she did try them but didn't find them delicious.Rev doesn't even eat cats![]()
She didn't like the taste, so she doesn't eat cats ~I mean, her answer kind of states she did try them but didn't find them delicious.
Something you wouldn't dare to ask Pompom. Just optimize the question, so it fits being asked revo.What do I ask this revo next?

But that‘d probably be something rude no?Something you wouldn't dare to ask Pompom. Just optimize the question, so it fits being asked revo.![]()
But that‘d probably be something rude no?
Hmm..
I'll send something within that timeframe.3 hours and 9 min left
Something you wouldn't dare to ask Pompom. Just optimize the question, so it fits being asked revo.![]()
But that‘d probably be something rude no?
Hmm..
For anyone who is interested on what will happen in the PomSun-Household today, here is a summarized display of events:I'll send something within that timeframe.
I have to say, the conclusion of this arc was a bit anticlimactic...For anyone who is interested on what will happen in the PomSun-Household today, here is a summarized display of events:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Not feeling very creative atm, will most likely disappoint you this round.For anyone who is interested on what will happen in the PomSun-Household today, here is a summarized display of events:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I didn't even know I had to send something lol3 hours and 9 min left
It's in the sticky post in red.I didn't even know I had to send something lol
Was that edited in later, in a small line at the very end?It's in the sticky post in red.
I'll make sure to make it bigger next time.Was that edited in later, in a small line at the very end?
