Results tomorrow
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed but Di María has a cute growing up story and Mascherano is an asshole.Di Maria is such a pussy.
Masherano is a ride or die type.
Easy choice.


Love Di María but he stopped deserving a praise spot a long time ago. That Mascherano comment... shame on you, but at least you didn't pick Tévez or any Boca guy.Damn, I picked Di María, wrong guy from rosario central. Mascherasco el capitán de la derrota, pft.

I expected the dressing thing to be more detailed, fml ...

Yeah I don't want to steal away the guy you like.Question 14, the male part, IKR?
Question 12, perfect answer, my proposal will be amazing.
Where's the kill?12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)
Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?
Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.
9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?
Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)
11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?
"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"
I only got these four questions correct and + my joker on Q1415-Would you dare to give me a hug?
Would I?
Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.
So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@revo perhaps its time to start runningRevie hurring at Hardy....![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




)
How can an ability lead to insecurity? Maybe the wording of the hint is wrong and you guys meant "inability"?
Haven't seen her interacting with uberfayt, Panda, Hermit and Faust. So, that leaves Kiki and kira?
Honesty and humor stood out though. I will go with humor, since Asako wrote "A sag would love it", which sounds like someone raves about a trait. While honesty may be an important trait, I don't see people "hyping" such trait like someone's humor.







)
hip in CA in zimb quote, go the syx post complaining about how big the options are and you see it
hip in CA in zimb quote, go the syx post complaining about how big the options are and you see it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@syx please don't talk to me ever again.7. Shit, I know revo told me couple of stuff in regards to football. She is from Messi's city as far as I recall. So, it's highly likely that her favorite team and player is from the Newell’s Old Boys? Might be Maxi Rodríguez? The captain of the team, who is the best scorer of the team so far, also started his career there, and made a name for himself in Europe?
Answer: Maxi Rodríguez
Bel...Maxi Rodriguez
Oh, I'm having a déjà vu...@syx don't talk to me ever again.

Lol. Basically Farfalla(aurora) to Revo(lambda):Revie hurring at Hardy....![]()



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That rule is annoying as hell, it should be goneHey many used their jokers and THEN used more withholds, I thought that wasnt allowed?