- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,190
- Reaction score
- 2,208
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i liked Nausicaa & Mushishi the best of ur series ,genshiken is good i want to try the anime
I enjoyed it immensely to be honest. It's a nice little story, that has a smidgen of Sci-Fi in it, but it's mostly a Romance/Tragedy type of story.Is Ai-Ren really that good xi0? The story seems very good. Sad, but kinda interesting and learning but I don't know if it's worth the read...

~ Kaiten.Sama
It's his mother. And it gets better. Later his girlfriend fucks another guy on front of him while he's having breakfast. And the guy is totally cool with it. Hiroshi is definitely one of the best psycho characters ever created.Just read the first chapter of Freesia...I can't believe you made me watch a guy have sex on top of his grandma. Sick bastard.