- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
ahem... so I uh, finally have time to get back to manga, and really, I'm looking for fresh seinen to read @_@
God Berserk got me hooked up with Seinen mangas once more. Downloading Palepoli as I write this *drool*
Let's hope it's brutal.
Palepoli doesn't really qualify as manga. It really doesn't resemble comics as they are generally defined. It's not really brutal or bloody, there's no plot, no real connection from one page to the next, and has a structure closer to 4Koma than manga. Think of it as an art teacher's extended DXM trip.Nope, not at all. But Berserk got me hooked up on seinen again. I'm hoping that Palepoli will be brutal, not in the way of people slaughtering each other and tons of blood or something like that but more like brutal as in "I hope it'll be worth the download and blow my mind" since I've heard a lot of good things about the artwork.
I've been reading a lot of Kitoh recently. I reread Bokurano then read Hallucination from the Womb. If you haven't read the latter I'd recommend it. He explores a lot of the same themes as Bokurano but adds loli nudity >.>;ahem... so I uh, finally have time to get back to manga, and really, I'm looking for fresh seinen to read @_@
I'm definitely interested. I may read the Illuminati reissue when I'm in the mood for more seinen.any one read Yunagi no machi sakura no kuni?
its an awesome manga, mainly deals with the Hibasukas
Great lists. I've either read or plan to read most of them.here's a list of (mostly) seinen stuff, so check it out if you want some fresh stuff
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3533/1269046671465.png
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2926/1258235371956.jpg
Akumetsu is a bit better than Wolf Guy, but both are about equal in my opinion. Both are just alright. Not really a fan of the duo that does them :\I'm currently reading Akumetsu, it was done by the guy who's doing Wolf Guy, except its way better

I was excited when you posted that "Japan" was released, Kaiten. Because I thought it was scanlated. I've read about it for quite some time now over at ANN, and I was looking all over for it, but there were no Edited Mangas (or raws?) i could find..
and I wonder if you guys read about this?
what have you started reading: Japan? scanlated??? Link puhleaseI started reading a few days ago; it's extraordinary!
I have such a long reading list and keeps adding. Someone scanlated the first chapter of Digopuri the mangaka of Genshiken's latest series.

