Thats a bit much even for ecchi lovers.For the ecchi lovers, discovered this cool comic yesterday http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kyuusen-no-shima-r10370
I would have to say that is borderline ******, though there have been worst stuff, it has an interesting set up about it though.
Haha you're right about that. I like the horror/mystery setup. If the author tones down the ecchi just a bit, this comic might become a decent weekly read. However, I've also heard rumors there's only 2 short volumes, so this comic might be ending pretty soon. Anyway, it's still interesting to read in the mean time. Looking forward to the next chapterThats a bit much even for ecchi lovers.I would have to say that is borderline ******, though there have been worst stuff, it has an interesting set up about it though.

Have you seen this manga? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22343Haha you're right about that. I like the horror/mystery setup. If the author tones down the ecchi just a bit, this comic might become a decent weekly read. However, I've also heard rumors there's only 2 short volumes, so this comic might be ending pretty soon. Anyway, it's still interesting to read in the mean time. Looking forward to the next chapter![]()

Yeah I've seen that manga. I started reading it several years ago back when I first started looking at Japanese comics. For some reason, I stopped following it for a while, but I plan on picking it back up again soon. The evolving romance between the Nana and Kaoru was sweet. I'm actually surprised it's not completed yet. I believe there's quite a number of spin-offs out right now too, but I'm not going to read them yet until I'm finished with the main comic. I'd wish Batoto would bring the comic back, but apparently the sexual content violates too many rules or blah blah blahHave you seen this manga? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22343
I take it if you are into that stuff, this is a goldmine for you.![]()
I think other sites do host it, have you tried mangafox?Yeah I've seen that manga. I started reading it several years ago back when I first started looking at Japanese comics. For some reason, I stopped following it for a while, but I plan on picking it back up again soon. The evolving romance between the Nana and Kaoru was sweet. I'm actually surprised it's not completed yet. I believe there's quite a number of spin-offs out right now too, but I'm not going to read them yet until I'm finished with the main comic. I'd wish Batoto would bring the comic back, but apparently the sexual content violates too many rules or blah blah blah
I haven't read anything on Mangafox for a while, but I'll check it out soon.I think other sites do host it, have you tried mangafox?
So you are into ecchi sienen in general, or? And if that is the case what else are you reading from that genre?
Have you read the Baki series, that one is a really good action/fighting with some mature themes?I haven't read anything on Mangafox for a while, but I'll check it out soon.
I love ecchi/romance sienen. I'm currently reading Hantsu x Trash, Prison School, Puppy Lovers, Sun-ken Rock, Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Yuureitou etc...
For me, I just really like the slightly more mature themes you'll commonly find in sienen comics compared to shounen comics. At any rate, I like sienen action/martial arts comics. Adventure as well. Right now I'm trying to find some more comics in the horror/thriller/mystery genre.
Baki? I liked that series. However, I never finished reading all the volumes. There's so many.Have you read the Baki series, that one is a really good action/fighting with some mature themes?
Horror? Do you like weird and surreal manga? I guess I can recommend some.
I like Sun-ken rock, really nice manga, but I kind of lost interest in it.
Furthermore, what type of seinen comics do you typically follow or what comics are on your reading list currently?
Have you read these authors:Baki? I liked that series. However, I never finished reading all the volumes. There's so many.
Hell yeah, if know you some comics that pertain to that genre, by all means share the goodsFurthermore, what type of seinen comics do you typically follow or what comics are on your reading list currently?
Sun-ken Rock is freaking awesome. Compelling and interesting story. Very likable protagonist and cast. Also, some of the best art I've ever seen drawn in a Japanese comic. The picture in my signature is Ken btw if you didn't notice![]()
My favorite manga that has sex as the main theme, not just fan-service, but truly SEX, as in the psychological element of this human activity is probably A Girl by the Sea: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44134
It's realistic and kind of tragic ... but still very deep emotionally.
I posted in it's thread, the scans seems to have re-emerged.But, there are no scans for that manga right? I remember reading that too but the scans were only a few chapters or something.
