Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm in.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thanks for the tag but i'll pass on this one.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm still butthurt that my game is still unfinished, so I'll pass :nunosalt

(nothing against @Brandish or @Elusia really, and in all serious hard to commit to anything without a date anyways)
You wont be playing for my sake? :pout

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,793
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm not familiar with the game at all. Tell me what happens so I can decide if I will participate or not?
Well the rules are stated in the first page but the basis is that there's a host and a celebrity who will be interviewed. There's 3 rounds which each player sends his/her question via PM and the players answer all the questions that the celebrity is most likely to answer. You have one point for a correct answer and minus one for a wrong answer. There's also special features for the players but I can't really describe them all. They're all in the rules in the first page o/

That's pretty much the whole game. Would you like to play?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Looking back into the threads, apparently I had full-knowledge of this game and even played. :derp

My memory sure is something these days.. :oh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok, I'll play
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the confirmed date, Brandish o/

@GrySun @kira @Lambu are you guys free on April 18?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
I have someone staying over from the 17th to the 19th.. but I think I can spare a little time for WWWR and this game.

count me in o/
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Thank you, my dear :blush
:hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gonna keep tagging peeps just in case o/

@shinobi @uberfayt @EmptySoul @Crescent_jinxgrace @Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Reebi @Arjuna
Thanks a lot for the tag, but unfortunately i'll have to pass this one. I'll already be playing the Mafia Game, and i don't want to juggle between too many games; i won't have enough time for that.
But the next instance of that game, i'll play for sure! =)
 
Last edited:
Top