I'm in.
I'm not familiar with the game at all. Tell me what happens so I can decide if I will participate or not?@Raven @xi0 @Vici @Holt @goodboy_lawlett
@Battou @gnut @Organizized--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@SirSamuel016 @Belserion--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well the rules are stated in the first page but the basis is that there's a host and a celebrity who will be interviewed. There's 3 rounds which each player sends his/her question via PM and the players answer all the questions that the celebrity is most likely to answer. You have one point for a correct answer and minus one for a wrong answer. There's also special features for the players but I can't really describe them all. They're all in the rules in the first page o/I'm not familiar with the game at all. Tell me what happens so I can decide if I will participate or not?


I'm still butthurt that my game is still unfinished, so I'll pass![]()
Nice jokeYou wont be playing for my sake?
![]()

You can't make me...

Unfortuntely no. MG will probably still be ongoing then, as will WWWR, and I‘ll be busy outside the forum too.
Sadly its like Gry said, the MG will probably be ongoing by then so I would not have much time for this game too.

If you mention me like this.. first..in the first batchWell I'll start tagging then
@Darky @Asako @syx @Juviii @Seraph
@kira @Xadyu @Shobu_Yoruichi @Gryffindor @GrySun--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi @Lady pompom @Emperor Spriggan @Lambu @Farfalla--- Double Post Merged, ---



Thank you, my dearIf you mention me like this.. first..in the first batch
I guess I can't refuse your invitation
![]()
Especially when the celebrity is you , darling
![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why not sure.Thank you, my dear
Gonna keep tagging peeps just in case o/--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi @uberfayt @EmptySoul @Crescent_jinxgrace @Takuan
@Reebi @Arjuna--- Double Post Merged, ---
Really? That was unfortunateStill i remember I played Atom's game and it was never finished.
Brandish is the host so hoping.Really? That was unfortunate
Dw, it'll be better here o/
Thanks a lot for the tag, but unfortunately i'll have to pass this one. I'll already be playing the Mafia Game, and i don't want to juggle between too many games; i won't have enough time for that.Thank you, my dear
Gonna keep tagging peeps just in case o/--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi @uberfayt @EmptySoul @Crescent_jinxgrace @Takuan
@Reebi @Arjuna--- Double Post Merged, ---