Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Everybody is dumb here in front of the Lord @Gallon
Hoo, are u referring to urself or @zimbardo ? U r calling @Farfalla dumb ? :( Where the world has come ?

Not everyone, but yes, you're somewhat correct... I like you.
:yaoi

Alright i am in even though i gotta read the rules over several times to understand anything. :verily
Btw have to inv @Riomy as well, if i am doomed to lose she shall as well!!
Just have fun and ask questions to embarass DARKY ....Nothing much.

Yeah, I'm in, too. As a certain person already said, *cough* guy right above me *cough*, I shall walk the path of doom with grace! :mono
Welcome, BTW , I hope I get to see what I want even while u both walk path of doom:derp

Seems like everybody wanna know me:heh
It's quite embarassing:hurr

I thought you like me:kappa

Not of the Lannisters please:gwah

It'll be fun ..VERY fun:kappa

So many guys :arf
I'm as popular as senpai:arf
Well BOY , they want to just tear u in the name of the game......:verilyu need it ?

Ato-kun :zomg ! Wari, seems I won't be able to make it, this time, hopefully next time.

also ♥Battou♦ is so scary
need definitely to be prepared to fight him properly ! :derp :hmph
:-_-:-_-:-_-U say same thing everytime. Just running away again ? I wanted to see u fighting @BattousaiYngwie :hmph:hmph

you said you wanted to join :3c

say I'm in or whatever xD
U just tagged practically and asked them to join.....:hmph:hmph Explain properly.

Its out of habit and its fun.
No problems ELI, go ahead and tag......:hmph:hmph:hmph

This is our turf FF forum:hee....Noone has problems being tagged ..:hmph

@Shinyarcanine45 @EmptySoul
@lakhan220 oh ok.. just don't do it again cause it makes me think there's something important I need to see. :3c:handgun
:-_-:-_- What is this u r doing ? :hmph:hmph

WHERE is TINA ? U tagged everyone but her :wtf:wtf

@Totinona come here and join :?bunny

That's what I think. I'll be sending everyone a pm when the game starts giving them instructions on what to do. So the forgetful lazy bunch don't get away saying they missed the tagging.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

signup ends in 13 hours
Good, @Totinona , come join the madness....We r going to question DARKY.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
He's nothing special.

@Erinyes Join.
Don't be jealous of my hype:kappa
You deserve the same hype, given that you are my bro:arf

Guys make sure you send Darky embarrassing questions :cheez
Nothing is embarassing for Darky Sparky:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right. If your questions are not embarrassing enough, I won't forward them to Darkk. Worse, I might even deduct your points.
Good idea:snidely
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't be jealous of my hype:kappa
You deserve the same hype, given that you are my bro:arf


Nothing is embarassing for Darky Sparky:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good idea:snidely
Yes I do :arf
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Vici /philia next time ! ♥
Lak-kun , me running away !? dame

Dw i'll fight & crush bat-kun
, next round !!!!!


Trust me !
I really love how you're never lazy to make such colorful replies; I can't even use emojis.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow uh... that's a lot of players meant for a 7-10 player game lol. Have fun sorting through all the answers :XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wow uh... that's a lot of players meant for a 7-10 player game lol. Have fun sorting through all the answers :XD
Indeed.
Signup ends in 8 minutes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Signup closed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Game Thread
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
MH's Interviewer Game 5 - WithYouInSpirit Edition

​
Welcome to the fifth installment of the MH Interviewer Series where players are pitted against the celebrity in the hot seat. Who knows them best? Is what he says true or false? Find out by signing up right here! The game will begin on December 28th (subject to change).

This time, we interview the multiple MH award winning Aussie pretty body and self proclaimed "certified sensei" - @WithYouInSpirit

Rules of the Game
Game Structure:
Round One: True or False Questions about WYIS
Round Two: Multiple Choice Questions about WYIS
Final Round: Free Answer Questions about WYIS

+1 for correct answer
-1 for incorrect answer

-1 for blank answer*
*You get 3 withholds for the entire game, but you must nominate a withhold
+1 for using the Joker (once per game, no more withholds can be used after this)


Host
@Brandish

Celebrity
@WithYouInSpirit

Players
@Philia
@Atomicus
@GodDarkness
@lakhan220
@BattousaiYngwie
@Erinyes
@Vici
@EmptySoul
@Belserion
@A.ulq
@Zasz
@Ajeel Ramal

Signup begins now.
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm in.
But I think some rules need edification.
Round One: 8 True or False Questions about WYIS
Round Two: 10 Multiple Choice Questions about WYIS
Final Round: 10 Free Answer Questions about WYIS
With more players, you'll get more questions. So better not have a fixed number of questions.

Also, I think we need a bigger penalty for not answering questions. -1 is not enough.
 
Top