Hoo, are u referring to urself or @zimbardo ? U r calling @Farfalla dumb ?Everybody is dumb here in front of the Lord @Gallon
Where the world has come ?Not everyone, but yes, you're somewhat correct... I like you.
Just have fun and ask questions to embarass DARKY ....Nothing much.Alright i am in even though i gotta read the rules over several times to understand anything.
Btw have to inv @Riomy as well, if i am doomed to lose she shall as well!!
Welcome, BTW , I hope I get to see what I want even while u both walk path of doomYeah, I'm in, too. As a certain person already said, *cough* guy right above me *cough*, I shall walk the path of doom with grace!![]()

Well BOY , they want to just tear u in the name of the game......Seems like everybody wanna know me
It's quite embarassing
I thought you like me
Not of the Lannisters please
It'll be fun ..VERY fun
So many guys
I'm as popular as senpai![]()
Ato-kun! Wari, seems I won't be able to make it, this time, hopefully next time.
alsoBattou
is so scary
need definitely to be prepared to fight him properly !![]()
![]()
![]()


U say same thing everytime. Just running away again ? I wanted to see u fighting @BattousaiYngwie 

U just tagged practically and asked them to join.....you said you wanted to join
say I'm in or whatever xD

Explain properly.No problems ELI, go ahead and tag......Its out of habit and its fun.



This is our turf FF forum
....Noone has problems being tagged ..
@Shinyarcanine45 @EmptySoul
@lakhan220 oh ok.. just don't do it again cause it makes me think there's something important I need to see.![]()

What is this u r doing ? 

WHERE is TINA ? U tagged everyone but her


@Totinona come here and join

Good, @Totinona , come join the madness....We r going to question DARKY.That's what I think. I'll be sending everyone a pm when the game starts giving them instructions on what to do. So the forgetful lazy bunch don't get away saying they missed the tagging.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
signup ends in 13 hours





! Wari, seems I won't be able to make it, this time, hopefully next time.







