Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Jesus, just start the freaking game, nobody else is gonna come :bored
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
It will start today..
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Sorry guys. I was a bit busy.

Sign up closed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Game thread
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
kindly tag me again when you get an idea when it might start.. I'll decide then. o/


this game doesn't take much time though so chances are I'll probably play it
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I won't be able to, :( But thanks for the tag, guys.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
^Same as kira, I'll probably disappear off the forums in May-June so Idk if I will participate yet. :hmm

Its Elu's interview though... I'll somehow get the time to play! :gent
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't even want to play anymore :nah


But yeah, I'm in.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Thanks for the tag Elu-chan but I will pass this one, sorry. I am kinda occupied with my hobbies and other things I rather wanna do in my freetime. This will be a bit too much on my plate.

Maybe next time. >w<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm still butthurt that my game is still unfinished, so I'll pass :nunosalt

(nothing against @Brandish or @Elusia really, and in all serious hard to commit to anything without a date anyways)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
ah yeah no date is a problem too. If its anything during april 25th+ then gomenasai
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
18th April is the start date, provided we have 7 players.
 
Top