- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The celebrity just pulled an AtomWhy not sure.
Still i remember I played Atom's game and it was never finished.

The celebrity just pulled an AtomWhy not sure.
Still i remember I played Atom's game and it was never finished.

The celebrity just pulled an Atom![]()


Hiya o/...nani?![]()
iirc from the last time i played this game is pretty time consuming and i dont think ill be able to spare more time now that im making the sheep game <_<Thank you, my dear
Gonna keep tagging peeps just in case o/--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@shinobi@uberfayt@EmptySoul@Crescent_jinxgrace@Takuan
@Reebi@Arjuna--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maybe. It’s basically like a Q & A game?Hiya o/
You wanna play the MH Interview Game?
Yea, I think soMaybe. It’s basically like a Q & A game?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yep. Players ask the celeb questions, the celeb answers to the host, the host will give back 'results' to the players that have the correct answer among wrong ones, then the players have to pick out which they believe is the correct answer. There are 3 rounds (true/false; multiple choice, free answer). It's fairly easy, I'll take care you ; )Maybe. It’s basically like a Q & A game?
Of course o/@Elusia will you at least answer questions honestly![]()
Of course o/
Good luck, if you guys really know me well


I said that I'm in why my name is not on the list then...And to clarify, you are joining? Didn't see the name. Just to be sure![]()

I’ll play just for thisIt's fairly easy, I'll take care you ; )






)...
... Hf !!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---