Better than asking me about tarsiers. Had no idea that's the English name for Koboldmaki.Just ask something weird and/or pervy and you’re good.
I am in!!
Better than asking me about tarsiers. Had no idea that's the English name for Koboldmaki.Just ask something weird and/or pervy and you’re good.
I am in!!
I'll PM you some MG ones * - *You can hit me up with suggestions
@SirSamuel016 you can't miss this chance to learn my secrets, can you?
Okay, I can play. What type of questions make you uncomfortable?@Hardy
@Brandish μ
@Elusia
@shinobi
Since you played the last game, maybe you wanna join this one as well.
@SirSamuel016 you can't miss this chance to learn my secrets, can you?
childhood, the "culture war" and religion in no particular orderOkay, I can play. What type of questions make you uncomfortable?
Noted. Thought I might get a fun option, but those I will avoid.childhood, the "culture war" and religion in no particular order
Wait, I thought your question was so you could ask especially about uncomfortable things? Either way, the fun part is going out of your comfort zone after all.Noted. Thought I might get a fun option, but those I will avoid.
He may find those topics too serious for a lighthearted game?Wait, I thought your question was so you could ask especially about uncomfortable things? Either way, the fun part is going out of your comfort zone after all.