Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Holo


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Easy filter to apply: Compare number of Eren mentions to number of Lawrence mentions.

Mikasa might be great at being Eren's waifu.
Holo is great at being everyone's waifu :wtf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Easy filter to apply: Compare number of Eren mentions to number of Lawrence mentions.

Mikasa might be great at being Eren's waifu.
Holo is great at being everyone's waifu :wtf
That basically sums it all up.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
In all honesty, how much I love Mikasa and her badassness. There is yet to see what kind of wife potential she has. She is an awesome character, but currently I haven't seen anything that could lead to any wife potential. Of course, I will believe that she could be a great wife, but so far.. I'm not really convinced why I should take Mikasa over Holo expect for her awesome, badass character. If this was a 'most badass character' than oh boy, Mikasa would totally get my vote, I wouldn't even think about it. However, unfortunately, this is a waifu competion after all. Holo on the other side have already showed what kind of a wife she is. She a loving mother with a lovely child that she really cares so much about. She is funny and very cheerful. She has a really nice character.

But you know, I will just wait with the voting and see if someone can convince me to vote for Mikasa. Currently, Holo is in my favor tho.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Holo has chosen the form of a girl younger than Lawrence, though she still retains her large white-tipped wolf tail, and ears. Her true form is that of a very large wolf which many people revered and feared.
i mean... if you are into that, i wont judge.. if we compare her to other animal on that show she aint even good material either:



 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn it, kkck hacked into batts account.

Or why would a guy go against an Animal girl while loving a catgirl trap?!
J'accuse!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is becoming a Mikasa character analysis thread...
Giggidy.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Catgirl trap? Are you referring to Felix?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Well, my vote goes to Mikasa . I don't know HOLO . So, tht's it and she was the reason HINATA lost :twitch

:heh @EmptySoul , be happy abt it.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,312
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn it, kkck hacked into batts account.

Or why would a guy go against an Animal girl while loving a catgirl trap?!
J'accuse!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Giggidy.
I have been making the point that animal girl hybrids make for poor waifus in general.... What makes you think I would support an actual animal over an animal girl? I assure you no such hack took place. Catgirl trap?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, my vote goes to Mikasa . I don't know HOLO . So, tht's it and she was the reason HINATA lost :twitch

:heh@EmptySoul , be happy abt it.
>Ignore all these lengthy posts about Holo's greatness because he doesn't know her and vote for Mikasa

Why did I even bother reading your walls of texts?

I will never do this again.
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Catgirl trap? Are you referring to Felix?
Yeah. Batt is guilty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have been making the point that animal girl hybrids make for poor waifus in general.... What makes you think I would support an actual animal over an animal girl? I assure you no such hack took place. Catgirl trap?
Nice try, Batt.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just want to say I hope Holo crushes Mikasa more than that titan did in AoT Season 2. Or in the Rindou vs Mikasa edit I had made.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,312
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Great post, you sugarcoated the actual situation, that of a woman obsessed with a man loving him more than anything else, but it was still very good.
In the end its just like I said above, her best and pretty much only weapon is her devotion, but Holo can be devoted to her partner aswell, just maybe not to that insane level.
In almost every other camp Holo is superior. :p
Her only weapon is her devotion? Are you kidding? Mikasa is a weapon. Mikasa is the concept of badass incarnate in beautiful waifu form. If mikasa actually met holo then holo wouldn't even be able to retreat with her tail between her legs because mikasa would fucking cut it off and make a new scarf out of it. Which she wouldn't even bother wearing because it wouldn't be half as nice as the one she got from eren anyways. Meaning that in mikasa's eyes holo wouldn't even be worth her pelt. And more importantly, she would be right.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
>Ignore all these lengthy posts about Holo's greatness because he doesn't know her and vote for Mikasa

Why did I even bother reading your walls of texts?

I will never do this again.
:feelsbadman Sorry. But I know MIKASA more due to BATTO, KIDDO and SARU....I have spend days seeing their arguments of ANNIE vs MIKASA.

:pout I did read most of HOLO's wikia though....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holo has chosen the form of a girl younger than Lawrence, though she still retains her large white-tipped wolf tail, and ears. Her true form is that of a very large wolf which many people revered and feared.
i mean... if you are into that, i wont judge.. if we compare her to other animal on that show she aint even good material either:



Gotta admit that horse analysis was on point.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably like Felix does.

Damn you are such a liar just for benefits.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotta admit that horse analysis was on point.
Since when is a wolf a horse?
Dropped biology early? :kappa :pjsalt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
>Ignore all these lengthy posts about Holo's greatness because he doesn't know her and vote for Mikasa

Why did I even bother reading your walls of texts?

I will never do this again.
True that. @lakhan220 very poor showing after my support for Hinata for the first several rounds because of reading your long posts despite knowing next to nothing about her. Disappointing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since when is a wolf a horse?
Dropped biology early? :kappa :pjsalt
I meant his second picture where he analyzed the horse.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My vote is pending... bet it on a sheep game. Sheeps are herded by :derp

At the beginning of this competition I would have said Holo is a great waifu. But after rounds 1 and 2 where the animal features came up, I decided to re-visit that stance. I imagined myself hugging a wolf girl :8C and that was it.

You can call it speciesist or whatever. It's not sexy. In fact the ears/tail combo would inhibit arousal. Basically Lawrence is a damn freak for marrying it imo. (I want to say a doggystyle comment but it's quite unpleasant to think about tbh).

Again this isn't a contest. Misaka is solid enough on her own. Holo is a no-go. Easy pick for Ackerman here

I wonder if Tomoe vs Levi will happen in Husbando's xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top