Gallon don't tell me you're picking Mikasa here

Gallon don't tell me you're picking Mikasa here

Nah, I'm just in need of some likes. I'll probably end up voting for Holo.Gallon don't tell me you're picking Mikasa here![]()

Factually incorrect. Her true form is that of a goddess of the harvest.Deity or not, her true form is that of an animal.
Oh boy, that's in Battou's taste? And he says something bad about Holo?Factually incorrect. Her true form is that of a goddess of the harvest.
She has both human and wolf forms. She can transform at will between them. As illustrated by the fact that she becomes a mother with human children. Her human form is 100% human aside from an adorable tail and wolf ears. But I don't expect facts to disuade you from your racisim.
So instead I will distract you with something in your strike zone...
![]()
18+ and currently available on Steam

To be fair, it's a steam bestseller so it's in a lot of people's strike zones.Oh boy, that's in Battou's taste? And he says something bad about Holo?![]()

How is that racism, i dont have anything against characters with animal ears.But I don't expect facts to disuade you from your racisim.
Then it isn't 100% is it?Her human form is 100% human aside from an adorable tail and wolf ears.
I know that, but I meant it's weird how he basically likes chocolate cookies but not chocolate, not the best comparison but the first one I could come up with.To be fair, it's a steam bestseller so it's in a lot of people's strike zones.![]()
All the human parts are there. Plus, a tail and ears. That makes her 100% plus an additional 30% adorable. Making her 130% cuteness.Then it isn't 100% is it?![]()

That's magic. It's not like I'm referring to Holo's wolf form. (and we're mostly water too xD).It is a bit funny to read this from you considering you nominated water. I am not saying that she is hated, but that favoring Mikasa over her because of her animal features is a shame.
You distracted me instead. Chocola and Vanilla. <3So instead I will distract you with something in your strike zone...
![]()
18+ and currently available on Steam

I distracted myself too.You distracted me instead. Chocola and Vanilla. <3![]()
Indeed. And to build on that, it is practically impossible to hate holo. In the same way it is practically impossible to hate a doggie.... Not marrying a dog doesn't mean you hate them. It's just that bestiality is not cool.Don't confuse disapproval of Holo as a waifu with hate. Doubt anyone dislikes Holo. Marrying her is a different issue. The ears and tail are obviously a problem for some people and it's completely reasonable imo. We know the difference between man and beast, and we don't lie with them. So that's why it's hard to shut out the wolf features for some. Others are completely fine with it
If indeed there isn't a single member that knows both and prefers Mikasa over Holo, than yeah, I'll have to agree with you in all the rest of your point.Members who know both and say why they prefer Holo
God, that scene... I was thinking "Run for it Eren! she's about to rape you!!"


Its not about being shallow, its that Mikasa's attractive traits (lets put aside the physic for a moment) are only centered in her devotion, nothing else.Personally I think you guys cons on Mikasa are quite shallow and Bel has been trying to show it over and over, but it reaches a point that leads me to question your opinions on Holo as well and wonder if it's not as stretched as the Mikasa one is. I believe I wouldn't have a different position in the fight if I knew both, and while I don't, I know for sure I'd have a great life partner in someone with Mikasa's features.

Well, I mentioned them too.If indeed there isn't a single member that knows both and prefers Mikasa over Holo, than yeah, I'll have to agree with you in all the rest of your point.
But can't help but point out that we have the salty Mikasa haters campaigning for Holo as well and that's not necessary 'cause they prefer her over Mikasa (after the salt bias, it would be even hard to tell) and there's the ones with double standards about age that went quiet and now are using a similar argument on Battou '-'" Double double standards.
I fully disagree here and would pin point some previous posts with things that were alrdy said on that matter but I'm at work and won't go back to do this digging now .-. I'll come back on that later tho with it.Its not about being shallow, its that Mikasa's attractive traits (lets put aside the physic for a moment) are only centered in her devotion, nothing else.
See that's where you conveniently close your eyes. Just because something is your best quality doesn't make it your only quality. Mikasa's qualities have been listed several times throughout this entire competition and in this particular thread as well. But just because a few people decide to bold the word "devotion" suddenly that's all she has going for her?It's not about being shallow, its that Mikasa's attractive traits (lets put aside the physic for a moment) are only centered in her devotion, nothing else.
Of course she could be someone you could rely on but the vast majority of waifus would be like that.


