Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:toc
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
just to be clear mariana ( its been a long time since I used your real name), I didn't even read the question, I was told to vote yes so I did, I don't think your bad or anything, its just complicated you know.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hey guys, I voted. Let's do this yo.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
voted :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
WHY? In the first round too..
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Voted. Would've preferred a contract, but yeah I ceebs.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I will never make any more contract ever again , and i actually refused one for this round :amuse

Contracts ruin the spirit of the game :yelling
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Well if you play your cards like scav, they totally redefine the game. I noticed that everyone who voted 'yes' in the first round only did it because of a contract with him? XD I mean wtf. Hahah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Umm, The Second round ended in a tie... Should I post a new question up and reveal their answers from the round?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Phew~ I'm still alive huh?

Reveal our answers, we need to know for there to actually be any psychological point to the game.
And then put up a new Q.

:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
25thLiar Game Tournament




2nd Round Results:"Is Alphabeta gone for good??"

Yes- (2 Votes/Tie)​

jorped said:
Naomidee said:
I would like to vote YES for this round. :amuse

-Naomi



No- (2 Votes/ Tie)​
BakaHaze said:
Vote No.

:blink Who's alphabeta, maan?

Or is it that guy from Id?
darklord said:
I vote no

Since We have a Tie we shall commence with the Third round of the 25th Liar Game Tournament!






The Third Round Shall Commence Now

-Jorped
-Bakahaze
-Naomidee
-Darklord


Do you believe your game strategy is correct?​
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ope! Forgot to say : I voted.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Voted
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Voted
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Wait... What? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top