Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No...no...no it's not GAR at all.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Then I suppose you don't understand the meaning, oh well :cookiehand
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Then I suppose you don't understand the meaning, oh well :cookiehand
The meaning of gar? I think no one can understand the meaning of gar unless they are gar. And you are the only gar person I know, so...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You got him wrong Adi, it's not about the definition of gar. Gary just meant that the males in his ava are gar in an ironic way, because you know... they are gay :cookiehand
Oh! I'm very slow these days. xD

Thanks for explaining and not fail-facing at me, Nii-chan! :crying
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
hey, niichan, doesn't naruto look like a girl in your ava? :headscratch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But I thought they were just two very close biker buddies :vin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top