No...no...no it's not GAR at all.
Just a bit gar?No...no...no it's not GAR at all.

In an ironic, completely opposite meaning of the term...sureJust a bit gar?![]()
But I'm not being ironic.In an ironic, completely opposite meaning of the term...sure


The meaning of gar? I think no one can understand the meaning of gar unless they are gar. And you are the only gar person I know, so...Then I suppose you don't understand the meaning, oh well![]()

No, sorry, I don't really know what "gar" is.
A slang term for something?
No, sorry, I don't really know what "gar" is.A slang term for something?



You got him wrong Adi, it's not about the definition of gar. Gary just meant that the males in his ava are gar in an ironic way, because you know... they are gayNo, sorry, I don't really know what "gar" is.A slang term for something?

Oh! I'm very slow these days. xDYou got him wrong Adi, it's not about the definition of gar. Gary just meant that the males in his ava are gar in an ironic way, because you know... they are gay![]()


well of course they could be bi tooTHEY'RE GAY?!![]()


No prob AdiOh! I'm very slow these days. xD
Thanks for explaining and not fail-facing at me, Nii-chan!![]()

^___^No prob Adi![]()

Search your heart, you know it to be true.But I thought they were just two very close biker buddies![]()
ThanksSearch your heart, you know it to be true.
