Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
rofl alpha and his mind games.... wont work on people with no brain <<<<<<<

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

and voted
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I voted...

Maybe...
It could be...
Who knows at this rate.
Darj, if you're reading this, you know what's coming... :P
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How many still need to vote?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Voted...
My mommy taught me to always be honest.. so I'll be honest in all my answers! :yelling
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
rofl alpha and his mind games.... wont work on people with no brain <<<<<<<
WTF? I can't even post a simple predictions table without it being labeled as mind games? -_-;
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I am betting all my savings on Gary >.>
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well Alpha is a reviewer, its his job to destroy people with mind games
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
seriously?? -_-;
You've had it before, right? A manga you really loved, and then comes along some reviewer who trashes it, forcing you onto a journey to rethink your life. Reviewers = Mindfuck :nowei

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

You don't even know the half of it, if alphabeta ever asks you to join his staff, refuse. The rigid training is a nightmare, I barely cam back alive. :spank
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
You've had it before, right? A manga you really loved, and then comes along some reviewer who trashes it, forcing you onto a journey to rethink your life. Reviewers = Mindfuck
Actually, I haven't...I've always relied on my intellect and my critical/analytical skills to interpret a certain text/manga. However, I can be open-minded ONLY, if the reviewer offers a plausible and logical explanation.
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually, I haven't...I've always relied on my intellect and my critical/analytical skills to interpret a certain text/manga. However, I can be open-minded ONLY, if the reviewer offers a plausible and logical explanation.
then you're missing out, life is boring without journeys to rethink it. Let yourself fall pray to brainwash every now and then, I mean, whats the worst you can lose, you mind?:mono
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This game is so slow...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top