Just vote, bitch.
=_______=I voted...
Maybe...It could be...Who knows at this rate.Darj, if you're reading this, you know what's coming... :P

WTF? I can't even post a simple predictions table without it being labeled as mind games?rofl alpha and his mind games.... wont work on people with no brain <<<<<<<

Just 2, and I'm sure you can get them in 3 guessesHow many still need to vote?


Scav and,let me guess......gary?Just 2, and I'm sure you can get them in 3 guesses![]()
![]()

Got it in 1!Scav and,let me guess......gary?![]()

seriously??Well Alpha is a reviewer, its his job to destroy people with mind games

You've had it before, right? A manga you really loved, and then comes along some reviewer who trashes it, forcing you onto a journey to rethink your life. Reviewers = Mindfuckseriously??![]()


Actually, I haven't...I've always relied on my intellect and my critical/analytical skills to interpret a certain text/manga. However, I can be open-minded ONLY, if the reviewer offers a plausible and logical explanation.You've had it before, right? A manga you really loved, and then comes along some reviewer who trashes it, forcing you onto a journey to rethink your life. Reviewers = Mindfuck
then you're missing out, life is boring without journeys to rethink it. Let yourself fall pray to brainwash every now and then, I mean, whats the worst you can lose, you mind?Actually, I haven't...I've always relied on my intellect and my critical/analytical skills to interpret a certain text/manga. However, I can be open-minded ONLY, if the reviewer offers a plausible and logical explanation.

